Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town vs. Cheltenham Town Matchday Thread [Must Win XXXIII]  (Read 59863 times)
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #570 on: Thursday, March 5, 2009, 19:42:05 »

I KNOW
You really need to learn how this quoting thing works Flash! EXACTLY Grin
WHAT IM DOING!

Clems Army!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #571 on: Thursday, March 5, 2009, 19:53:43 »

Cheesy

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
adje

Ignore
« Reply #572 on: Thursday, March 5, 2009, 20:21:51 »

Janaage and Adje, I wasn't having a go last night, just trying to point out that although Macca has undoubted quality, while we are in the shit that we are we need every player to put in 100% and be prepared to put their body on the line as well as have the flair players producing their moments of quality i.e. Cox, Macca and Kanu!  Cox and Kanu did some dirty stuff on Tuesday as well as having a go (although I agree that Cox was off his game).  

I can understand because of the sort of player that Macca is that he isn't going to go flying in to 50/50 tackles etc. but at least track your man and make a nuisance of yourself.  He needs to be more involved in the game other than just his attacking quality.

No problem-I like a debate,that's what we're here for!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 [39]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: