Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Please Start Giving a Shit  (Read 11518 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #15 on: Monday, March 2, 2009, 12:02:44 »

If we win tomorow i am hoping this will show the players we cand beat teams around us. Seems to be a mental block at the moment
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, March 2, 2009, 12:04:06 »

If theres a chance of being relegated by Rovers then I'm definitely not going to that game.  Don't think I could stand that.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, March 2, 2009, 12:43:33 »

we'll win tomorrow. I just think it might be frustarting cos they'll stick 10 men behidn the ball.

Cheltenham are playing for snookers now and draws won't be enough. They need to get 3 points and so I reckon this could be an open game.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #18 on: Monday, March 2, 2009, 12:53:52 »

If theres a chance of being relegated by Rovers then I'm definitely not going to that game.  Don't think I could stand that.

Bet it would be a bit exciting outside the ground after....
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, March 2, 2009, 12:53:58 »

We also have to remmber that we have pissed of the football god and therefore we will not have any luck hence all these last minute goals. We are being punished by the football god. A human scafrice will apeasie him! who will give themselves up to die?

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, March 2, 2009, 12:56:51 »

First on Garys OP I cant imagine our fans chanting anything!! although I can see Boos all round.

I dont give a shit if the players give a shit, as long as they win fucking games. If they all hate Swindon, hate the fans and hate me but win games I'm fine with that.

So far this season I've always said we wont go down but now I am worried and anything less than a win against Cheltenham and I'd be very much swayed into the we're going down camp. Which would be shit, without wanting to sound like a spoilt child one season in L2 was enough for me and I wont be back for a second one.

So, I think my point is....just win games....
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, March 2, 2009, 13:00:22 »

As much as i want us to win loads of games, i think i just feel better about losing if it's on the back of 100% commitment and effort. I want to see crunching tackles, people actually shooting, players lunging desperately to get onto any crosses we might manage to finally get in on the odd occassion, 22 man brawls if one of our own gets wronged... just some sign of life really.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #22 on: Monday, March 2, 2009, 13:25:04 »

We also have to remmber that we have pissed of the football god and therefore we will not have any luck hence all these last minute goals. We are being punished by the football god. A human scafrice will apeasie him! who will give themselves up to die?
I think its more down to our incompetence than the footballing god - albeit Hartlepool was down to referee incompetence. We're not unlucky - just plain crap.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #23 on: Monday, March 2, 2009, 13:45:55 »

As much as i want us to win loads of games, i think i just feel better about losing if it's on the back of 100% commitment and effort.

Nail hit on head, Exactly my point really… The team who went down in 2005/06 were shit BUT they worked hard. We knew they would lose most games but would put in 100% effort. The players were crap and we were appalling but at least you knew you would get 100% effort. Of course its good to win, but losing consistently is easier to stomach if the players show a bit of grit and work their bollocks off. This team talent wise is by far better than that squad or perhaps they are not as good as we think? Who knows… but in any case, A bit of effort please lads!

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, March 2, 2009, 13:48:06 »

First on Garys OP I cant imagine our fans chanting anything!! although I can see Boos all round.

I dont give a shit if the players give a shit, as long as they win fucking games. If they all hate Swindon, hate the fans and hate me but win games I'm fine with that.

So far this season I've always said we wont go down but now I am worried and anything less than a win against Cheltenham and I'd be very much swayed into the we're going down camp. Which would be shit, without wanting to sound like a spoilt child one season in L2 was enough for me and I wont be back for a second one.

So, I think my point is....just win games....

as a bloke in his 20's who plays football, i'm surpised you dont play on saturdays at the moment.it beats the shit on offer at the county ground for sure.when i played i still saw a fair chunk of town games,just not as regularly.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, March 2, 2009, 13:57:01 »

The team who went down in 2005/06 were shit BUT they worked hard. We knew they would lose most games but would put in 100% effort.

Ermmm

BROWN

Ermmmm

SHAKES

Ermmmm

CURETON
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, March 2, 2009, 13:57:46 »

We have 14 cup finals starting Tuesday. If we win our mini league against those around us we will be alright. I'm sure if the lads give 110% we'll start climbing the league table and everyone will be over the moon, anything less and I'll be sick as a parrot. It's still early doors to be talking about relegation, even if we don't get a result Tuesday.

Yours,

Cliché Man.

In all seriousness, we really do need 14 'battling like your life depends on it' games.  WE are clearly not too good to go down.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, March 2, 2009, 14:02:30 »

Ermmm

BROWN

Ermmmm

SHAKES

Ermmmm

CURETON

Exactly. Gazza - you've done nothing but spout bollocks in this thread. Arnt you one of the people who solely blame cureton for deliberatly missing easy chances in order to get a free transfer? Fucking commited that is.

That season we had a shit load of loanees, half of which couldnt give a fuck. We got beat 7-1 by forest and where shambolic with our players just watching theirs score.

Aaron "too good for league 2" Brown and Tony "Pass to my feet or I'm not moving" Thorpe played for us for fucks sake.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #28 on: Monday, March 2, 2009, 14:10:36 »

Ermmm

BROWN

Ermmmm

SHAKES

Ermmmm

CURETON

For the most part then.. Wink
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Monday, March 2, 2009, 14:12:40 »

They were off the top of my head Gaz

If you want me to keep going then I will ..................
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: