Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: snow  (Read 44764 times)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 11:30:37 »

THIS IS SO UNFAIR!!!! I want to go home

Just spoke to my friend at the sports centre and its snowing pretty bad in Calne - WHY IS THERE A MIRCO CLIMATE IN BRADFORD ON AVON!!!???

I have taken comfort in Gay husbands mothers tea loaf

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 11:58:16 »

i have to attempt to drive a 38 ton artic in this weather tonight.down to gloucester,then onto london.personally i dont reckon i'll make it, and will probably get stuck on birdlip hill(wont be the first time)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 12:02:27 »

Ime off today Arriba...south coast tomorow,Birdlip will be dodgy...going to get worse this afternoon so check before you leave..drive safe and dont forget some extra layers in case you get held up!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 12:05:21 »

will check the cab heater works too.reckon i'll need it
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 12:07:54 »

If it dosnt dont drive it!!...we wont hear from you again if it aint working...makes you wonder how they did it before night heaters etc.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 12:08:57 »

will check the cab heater works too.reckon i'll need it

I used to laugh at people who used to say "Take a shovel and a blanket and water etc etc!".
Then i spent the night on the M5 when we got flooded a few years back and that was July!
I have a survival kit in the boot now!!
The authorities dont give a monkeys if you get stuck... Huh?

Clems Army!
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 12:18:09 »

School shutting at 1.

Wahooo.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 12:22:06 »

i've been stuck a few times in snow now.m25,birdlip,a419,a40.i honestly think tonight will be worse as it's snowing more and isn't likely to stop until tomorrow.i will state my worries about the journey when i start work,but it will fall on deaf ears. this snow was forcast during last week,but as usual the country isn't prepared for it.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 12:22:33 »

about an inch of snow here. my norwegian girlfriend is very amused by the furore about half a foot of snow bringing the entire country to a halt.

Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 13:33:07 »

woooo been sent home!!!
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 13:38:15 »

about an inch of snow here. my norwegian girlfriend is very amused by the furore about half a foot of snow bringing the entire country to a halt.

Its laughable!  Our offices in Danbury USA closed a few weeks back due to severe storms/snow etc. yet a few inches of snow and we can't survive!
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 13:51:20 »

you should try being down here, its fucking well deep.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 13:54:00 »

Well they said the snow in the South East was the worst for 18 years...if so, then it was the time a mate and I played football in the snow.  It had snowed a lot, then froze, then snowed a lot more.  The football was great, you could slide tackle from anywhere and it didn't matter if you fell, got tripped or anything...the snow would protect you.  My mum's got snow up to her knees (good job the knee replacement went well), the photos from her look ace.

My school was closed today, it snowing now, and myself and the wife are off for a walk to the park.

I love the snow, bring it on, a proper winter...get the real fire going when we get back from the park, too.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 13:55:59 »

My school was closed today, it snowing now, and myself and the wife are off for a walk to the park.

Either youre a paedo or you got married young.
DMR

« Reply #59 on: Monday, February 2, 2009, 13:59:06 »

In proper playground etiquette I pelted some bird I fancy with snowballs this morning, had a snowball fight at about 3am last night after Super Bowl as well (in only a pair of shorts, flip flops and a hoody - that was fucking cold).

Then had a proper good laugh when one of my lecturers stacked it on the icy library steps.

I am now paying for my fun with coursework till about midnight. Oh yes.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: