Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wenger  (Read 850 times)
land_of_bo

« on: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 13:43:13 »

Either he's a mentalist, or the BBC have fucked up this quote and it should probably say Villa.

Quote from: bbc
Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger believes Everton can win the Premier League this season. (The Sun)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 15:23:39 »

Pure mis-quote by The Sun, surprise surprise. Wenger was talking about tonights game with Everton and that "they could win" which would affect Arsenal's chances of winning the Premiership.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 15:25:16 »

Um he did say it Sam he said thatat this stage of the season it is not a forgone conclusion that its between man utd and liverpool and that even Everton could win the league.
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 16:05:22 »

he said...

according to the Frenchman, six teams are involved and, of course, only four will qualify for the Champions League.

“I would not dismiss Everton for the title race,” said the manager. “They will be as competitive as Villa and I believe we are a close rival to Liverpool, Chelsea and Man United.

“I believe it is much tighter than everyone thinks. Everton can be involved as much as Villa. It can be six teams.

“So for now let's be quiet, focused and continue on. We are in a strong position in the Premier League, the Champions League and the FA Cup. Let's take advantage of that and let people talk. Our job is to focus on what we want to achieve.

“We have got fair criticism this year, but we have overcome that and we are now hungrier than ever. It is a good opportunity to show that at Everton."

For me, that is a dig at Villa more than anything else.

officially blacker than the night.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 16:07:46 »

Um he did say it Sam he said thatat this stage of the season it is not a forgone conclusion that its between man utd and liverpool and that even Everton could win the league.

Ah, I was told otherwise. Nevermind.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 21:29:58 »

Heh heh what a cock

/
W56196272
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: