Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kenwyne Jones renews Sunderland deal  (Read 755 times)
oxford_fan

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, January 27, 2009, 17:49:48 »

he's signed on for four and a half years:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/sunderland/7849513.stm

one of the brightest young players around. if he manages to get a season of continuous football he'll improve even more, and the big clubs will be even more after him. seems like a decent bloke too, spurs made their interest very clear and public, and many players would have done a bellamy.

a good deal for him and the club though; at least this way sunderland know they are going to get a ton of money for him when he goes. which he most certainly will unless they improve markedly.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 27, 2009, 18:03:22 »

He's sound as far as regular HMV Durham customers go his missus is alright too - haven't seen her in a while. I miss Dickson Etuhu's lady - she's asthetically pleasing, and really chatty. My loss is London HMV's gain Sad

Andy Reid once came in buying a DS and loads of games and his missus added some more stuff, he looked at me and said "she thinks I'm made of money" .... as he wiped his nose on a £50 note.

All true except the £50 note bit.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, January 27, 2009, 18:14:11 by Rich Pullen » Logged
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, January 27, 2009, 18:07:26 »

During my time in the retail industry I sold a golf club and a jumper to Stuart Cable, ex skins-man for Welsh three-piece The Stereophonics.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: