Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Malpas Comments on 'This is'.  (Read 3063 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #15 on: Saturday, January 24, 2009, 15:40:21 »

The Board spent £200k on Cox. They let him sign how many shit defenders. They also sacked him far later than they should have done. But thats alright then MM because you didn't get the backing. The reason the goalposts moved was probably because we had reduced revenue coming due to dwindling gates, no cup money and useless cunts that you brought in sat in the reserves.
My fucking heart bleeds for you. You got a decent wage for being a useless twat and due to your so called excellence as a coach we've still got a defence that craps itself whenever the ball goes near them, a midfield that can't pass, can't tackle, in fact can't do anything other than fuck up but I'll give you credit on the front 2.
Now fuck off, cash the cheque that you clearly did not deserve and leave us alone you fuckwit.   
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #16 on: Saturday, January 24, 2009, 16:02:11 »

I feel sorry for MM now. Wink

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, January 24, 2009, 16:04:54 »

does anybody take malpas seriously anymore? the bloke is a failure in management for a number of reasons.
he had a chance here and blew it.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, January 24, 2009, 16:06:58 »

does anybody take malpas seriously anymore? the bloke is a failure in management for a number of reasons.
he had a chance here and blew it.

Most know I had all the time in the world for MM as a person as a Swindon fan his tenure was a shambles. Ok he can blame the chairman at Swindon but waht about at Motherwell he was absolutely loathed up there. The guy is now one of these people chairman talk about "those that apply for every job" Crewe and Walsall didnt want him, to be fair if he does get another managers job it will be in Scotland as he is quite well respected up there as a player etc.

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, January 24, 2009, 16:10:37 »

cannot argue with that gazza.
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Saturday, January 24, 2009, 18:24:17 »

Most know I had all the time in the world for MM as a person as a Swindon fan his tenure was a shambles. Ok he can blame the chairman at Swindon but waht about at Motherwell he was absolutely loathed up there. The guy is now one of these people chairman talk about "those that apply for every job" Crewe and Walsall didnt want him, to be fair if he does get another managers job it will be in scotland as he is quite well respected up there as a player etc.

There is no shame in not achieving in the wrong job.  He turned Sturrocks squad into jelly for whatever reasons and had the same excuses at Swindon as he did at Motherwell.  He is not cut out for league management, but may well succeed as a coach or in some other capacity.  He could piss off a corpse with his post game comments, as well as with his arrogance weeks before he was sacked.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, January 24, 2009, 22:25:22 »

A run the wembley in the JPT may of kept him his job..........after the shit they dished up at Brighton...enough was enough...

I hope he gets a coaching role somewhere......but he fucking blew it big time here and i for one was glad to see him go after giving him a fair crack of the whip!

Clems Army!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #22 on: Saturday, January 24, 2009, 23:53:32 »

I hope he gets a coaching role somewhere......
Hopefully at the Scum. How the fucking hell does anyone come to a conclusion that he's a decent coach? I think each of us can see with their own eyes we could all do a better job. Every player bar Cox went backwards. He makes king look like a tactical genius.
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Sunday, January 25, 2009, 16:47:27 »

Hopefully at the Scum. How the fucking hell does anyone come to a conclusion that he's a decent coach? I think each of us can see with their own eyes we could all do a better job. Every player bar Cox went backwards. He makes king look like a tactical genius.

He played as an international, he must have had some idea, he must have had input from some of the best football brains. 

His problem appeared to be that he was demanding that players went beyond what they were normally capable off and seemed to think it was all about mental approach. 

Sturrock found out what they could do best individually, told them to go and do it and then organized it with a lot of discipline.

Malpas's approach might work for youngsters trying to excel, but for League 1 players it just won't work.  I don't know if he is a decent bloke or not, but blaming the board who had stated that cup games are very important (echoed by Malpas's own comments), and then complaining about not getting support from the board is ludicrous.  It was getting to be embarrassing for all involved with Swindon Town.     

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: