Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Texas Hold'Em Online  (Read 1185 times)
Dazzza

« on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 12:04:36 »

Anyone else play?

Won $110 last night with Ladbrokes last night.  

Not that impressive on it's own however it was on the 10/20 cents table with just £8 to start.

Normally go straight into playing on the big tables at a $1/$2 a pop that usually end up with pots of around $70+.

But learnt a hell of a lot last night and wiped out player after player until there was just me at the table.  Never appreciated before last night just how effective having a big controlling pot is when driving the game.

Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 12:06:49 »

yes that is important. i dont play online though coz i cant. its all about knowing what your opponents have got and whether they are bluffing or not (which im not very good at)
Dazzza

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 12:11:10 »

Quote from: "Rich"
yes that is important. i dont play online though coz i cant. its all about knowing what your opponents have got and whether they are bluffing or not (which im not very good at)

Payed a lot more attention to that last night and evevn used the little notes facility to record betting patterns and willingness to fold etc, which was really useful.

Off to the next table up tonight with $200 the target amount before I stop playing.

Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 12:15:35 »

good luck!
Rossi

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, May 19, 2005, 12:39:22 »

Can you use that calculatem software that you mentioned a while back with the ladbrokes poker?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: