Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Message for Mr. Fitton  (Read 18558 times)
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 12:36:48 »

I'm debating renewing, in fact if I don't see more ambition in signing some decent players rather than non league cast off shit then I won't bother.  I might not be as super a fan as some people but Im fed up of "our target is reaching the Championship in 3 years" when we dont seem to be moving forward at all on the pitch - in fact getting worse.

PHIL!!!!
Our Resident Emo Kid

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 12:44:26 »

I'll be re-newing. Like someone already said, it can only get better. Onwards and upwards!!!!!  Beers

Bassett Bulldogs FC - http://bassettbulldogsfc.co.uk/
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 12:48:27 »

Each to their own.

The football's not been the best, but the crack's still there! I would miss it if I didn't go.

Last Saturday's a good example. Did we play shit? Yes. Was I pissed off about the result? Yes.

Did I enjoy the day? Fuck yeah!

Don't get me wrong, I don't consider myself a 'super fan', I missed a large chunk of the nineties (Due in part to distance, divorce and skintness) and the longer I didn't go the easier it got.

But I would rather go to watch Swindon on a cold, wet Saturday than anything I could do.

And there's also the belief that the next time will be the game we turn it on. (Deluded I know!)

It's All Good..............
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 12:50:09 »

i've lost all interest in going to games as the atmosphere around the ground - or lack thereof - irritate me. it sounds petty but i got sick and tried of hearing the same moaners every week regardless of where i sat.

the performances worsened and my interest waned further. i still follow what's happening and listen intently on the radio but given current circumstances, i can't really be bothered squandering £20 on something which will just make me angry, frustrated and disappointed.

i'm going to the walsall game as someone else is insistent on going but i sincerely doubt i'll go to any other games this season. hopefully a positive pre-season will re-ignite the interest i once had...

i can't really put my finger on it but as ben says, once you get out of the habit of going it's difficult to motivate yourself to go again.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 12:51:05 »

I am renewing my season ticket. Ups and downs are part of football. Yes we are rubbish now... Our day will come Smiley
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 12:52:52 »

Dear Mr. Fitton,

I would also like to throw my toys out of the pram.

Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 12:59:35 »

Im with Mex - I just find it soooooooo BOOORRRING!

I found myself getting annoyed that the Stockport match got re-arranged from the Sat to the Tuesday as it meant I had to go (I was busy on the Sat!)

Having to buy magazines to read during the match is adding extra costs
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 13:00:31 »

For what its worth I will be renewing my season ticket next year.
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 13:03:39 »

nah - I'll keep going that's what it's all about and I've never seen anything other than poo - I think you were lucky that you saw premiership matches at he County Ground.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 13:06:28 »

I'd like a player who everyone presumed was shit to come in and be decent. Everyone got carried away with the Marshall signing as he hasn't worked his way anywhere near to the first team.

I also remember quite a few getting excited by Casal, based on highlights of one match on youtube. He's been nothing but rubbish for us.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 13:09:09 »

Marshall won us the game at Franchise.

I said before the season started he'd be the token non league player we sign who stays a season (if that) and ends up back in non league because we seem to have one of those every season

but he did play well when he came on against Franchise and really hasnt featured since.

Not that I'd jump for joy or anything if he did play, I'd rather we gave Macklin a run out
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 13:16:18 »

I have 2 small children, a house that needs a number of DIY jobs carrying out and a garden that requires attention.As a result I don't really have the time or finances to get to many games this year
I have 2 small children, a house that needs a number of DIY jobs carrying out, a garden that requires attention and a missus who seemingly never tires of reminding me of the above. As a result anything that gets me out of the house and away from all this shit is fine by me. Decent football would be a bonus but as long as the CG provides me some sanctuary from all this shit, I'm happy.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 13:17:55 »

Swindon til I die I'm afraid-nothing I can do about it.Intend to go to 7 more away games this season

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 13:19:54 »

I'll probablly renew.  I'm a bit thick like that
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 13:25:49 »

I probably wont renew because i don't even know where i'll be living next year, not for football matters though

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: