Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Message for Mr. Fitton  (Read 18550 times)
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 11:15:49 »

I have been going for 30 years, was once rather stupidly made supporter of the year and was on the trust board.

Im fed up with swindon town and have lost all enthuisasm for it. Havent been for ages not going next week - I have a season ticket- my dads going in my place, 

This isnt my usual mid term blues, really cant be arsed, im not going to renew my season ticket next year. Im going VIP v southend then that will be it for a while.

All Im saying is Mr. Fitton if this is how I feel, then Im sure im not alone and Im afraid to say I think unless you get things sorted on the pitch you are going to have serious problems.

sorry fella.
Danjackson10

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 11:23:56 »

your not alone mex. I have realy cut down on how much i have been to see town, im just losing the love for it
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 11:28:46 »

Its a letter most of us could write Red...it seems worse than ever,problem is most of us set our sights alot higher this year...mistake.
overthehill

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 11:49:14 »

Count me in. Another two season tickets not being renewed, and indeed will probably give it a miss completely.
We watched a game on a local park last Saturday and it was so refreshing to see a proper game of football.
The standard was not great but the effort & commitment was spot on.
How many times have you seen that at the CG this season?

When you're smiling.........
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 11:53:02 »

You lot are lightweight pussies. I'm loving it so much i'm considering going to the reserve match tonight which is free for season ticket holders by the way.

If you want to support a succesful team, Liverpool are doing quite well at the moment. x x x
overthehill

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 11:55:31 »

You lot are lightweight pussies. I'm loving it so much i'm considering going to the reserve match tonight which is free for season ticket holders by the way.

If you want to support a succesful team, Liverpool are doing quite well at the moment. x x x

You must really be a sad git if you enjoy watching the tripe being dished up this season.
My expectations are set higher.

When you're smiling.........
spacey

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 11:58:41 »

I have 2 small children, a house that needs a number of DIY jobs carrying out and a garden that requires attention.As a result I don't really have the time or finances to get to many games this year. I think it's great that we're shite because I don't feel like I'm missing much. If Mr Fitton could keep it so we're shit for another couple of years that'd be great.
cib

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 11:59:38 »

I think Si Pie summed it up in another thread
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 12:01:19 »

Seen us alot worse than this year so I will keep going, things can only get better.
flammableBen

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 12:04:59 »

Once you've stopped for a while, it's much harder to get that urge and desire to go back again.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 12:06:14 »

i'm sure the bandwagon will be up and rolling again once we win a few games

[/ tounge in cheek]

Things get better but they never get good
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 12:13:30 »

I know where you are coming from Mex, but it's not like we haven't put up with shit like this in the past.  The difference being that we are putting up with shit like this whilst having a financially stable club.

Maybe as fans we have taken our eyes off the ball in recent years and put up with shit because of the financial situation we were in.  Now that we are out of that shit our focus has shifted and there in not that excuse anymore so it seems even more so now that we aren't getting what we expect.

I am happy to write off this season, mainly down to the mistake that AF made of employing Malpas, but will probably look at it more critically next year if things don't improve.  New manager, some fresh new players and a full pre season under everyones belts will mean even less excuses to start moving in the right direction.

I still think we will pull away from the relegation zone this season and finish just short of midtable, maybe i'm dilusional in thinking that, but at this moment in time I really do.  I still think it too early to expect miracles bearing in mind the mistakes that have been made over the last 12 months.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 12:17:45 »

Get a grip people. Sounds a bit feminine in here.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 12:22:00 »

I'm actually enjoying this year, not the football being offered, just a slightly less engaged approach to watching the team (which comes from having no expectation) plus knowing it was cheap as chips allowing me to have a few drinks before a game without worrying about the bank balance all the time.

I believe I am odd
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, January 20, 2009, 12:33:28 »

Each to their own, but no football? Fuck that.

Maybe if I lived in Brighton and had to travel I'd feel different. Don't think so though.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: