Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Official Uddersfeeled Matchday Thread  (Read 29665 times)
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #345 on: Monday, January 19, 2009, 11:16:57 »

The difference between Swindon & Huddersfield.
Lee Clark was qouted in the press on Saturday as saying at his interview that he would only accept the job if he could bring in his own coaching staff, which he did.
Fitton appoints DW,which (in my opinion) was on the proviso that he worked with the present coaching team, that being the cheap option.
The result being Huddersfield are winnning whilst we are not.

Haha, as if its that simple.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #346 on: Monday, January 19, 2009, 11:44:47 »

I reckon that's his opinion!  Anyone else?

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
dell boy

« Reply #347 on: Monday, January 19, 2009, 11:51:07 »

I reckon that's his opinion!  Anyone else?

Dell Boys' favourite hostile poster!  ?? under your avatar how long has that been on there?

cib

Ignore
« Reply #348 on: Monday, January 19, 2009, 12:24:20 »

I don't think Amankwah did anything noticeably bad, but then he didn't do anything noticeably good either.

I'd agree with that, there were much worse performances on show on Saturday.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #349 on: Monday, January 19, 2009, 12:43:27 »

Danny wilson the cheap option? You having a laugh
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #350 on: Monday, January 19, 2009, 13:43:24 »

Bear in mind the size of the squad we have already, I'm sure that DW wants to move some out of the squad to make space, we don't know where the wage bill is at, he may not have a lot to work with.

I'm sure that he will get players in on loan though, and if he can move out some of our non performers then he may have space for permanent additions.

Surely Supermarine will take Pook now rather than waiting until the end of the season ?!
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #351 on: Monday, January 19, 2009, 13:59:03 »

Surely Supermarine will take Pook now rather than waiting until the end of the season ?!

But what are they going to use him for - a cheap alternative to beef in the burgers?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #352 on: Monday, January 19, 2009, 14:16:52 »

The difference between Swindon & Huddersfield.
Lee Clark was qouted in the press on Saturday as saying at his interview that he would only accept the job if he could bring in his own coaching staff, which he did.
Fitton appoints DW,which (in my opinion) was on the proviso that he worked with the present coaching team, that being the cheap option.
The result being Huddersfield are winnning whilst we are not.

In my opinion you're a dick

Ignore
« Reply #353 on: Monday, January 19, 2009, 14:23:10 »

he could be right though dv,to a point.we dont know what fitton said in regard to coaching staff.i would think he'd want byrne kept on out of loyalty to the bloke.i dont know if cheap option comes into it, but it might?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #354 on: Monday, January 19, 2009, 14:25:36 »

he could be right, he could be wrong. I doubt we'll ever know and of course this has come up before and I'll ask the question again.

Why would Fitton be so loyal to Dave Byrne and Adie Williams of all people?!

Why would he insist those two stay around. Byrne might be amazingly good at his job but then if he was, Wilson would see this anyway and keep him on.

Unless of course the decision is purely a financial one. In which cases it makes sense if we dont want to pay off Byrne & Williams plus paying new guys on top of that.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #355 on: Monday, January 19, 2009, 14:35:54 »

I know for fact that DW called DB the day he got the job and told him he wanted him as his number 2.
overthehill

Ignore
« Reply #356 on: Monday, January 19, 2009, 15:41:28 »

I know for a fact today is Tuesday

When you're smiling.........
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #357 on: Monday, January 19, 2009, 15:58:12 »

I know for a fact today is Tuesday

I don't. That is why I use http://whatdayisit.co.uk/
adje

Ignore
« Reply #358 on: Monday, January 19, 2009, 16:45:51 »

Quote from: DV  Byrne might be amazingly good at his job
[/quote

I think we've had enough proof this season that he actually isn't

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #359 on: Monday, January 19, 2009, 17:26:21 »

I know the cliche is that we all see a different game but here's my 2 pence worth.

Initially I thought Amankwah had a rubbish game but on reflection Danny (cunt) Cadamertaree (or whatever he is called) didn't do anything all game so he can't have been that bad.

I still can't work out whether Jerel was fucking ace or just looked good next to 50p Pat, Coxy took his goal well but had fuck all service, Sturrock was, once again, fantastic - but he can't score for toffee.

We were fucking toss and the final scoreline flattered us greatly. I would have been pleased with 4 - 0.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 [24] 25 26   Go Up
Print
Jump to: