Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Terrace Chants and Police Warnings  (Read 4666 times)
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, January 16, 2009, 22:40:45 »

IMO Yeovil police wouldnt arrest the people they have for calling a player a judas...i hope not anyway because ive done it loads of times myself....but the things Spurs fans were chanting wre very, very offensive.
Are we talking about the same thing?

Im talk about the HIV and swinging from a tree song?

which is only homophobic if you think all gays have Aids and the swinging from a tree thing is reference to Judas.
« Last Edit: Friday, January 16, 2009, 22:43:38 by yeovil red » Logged

/
W56196272
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, January 16, 2009, 22:41:09 »

I think David James of all people said it best, he basically did an article in the local paper (I think) saying as long as you stay within the lines of the law, ie nothing racist or homophobic then abuse the hell out of them, let them know how you feel.

leefer

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Friday, January 16, 2009, 22:45:09 »

I think David James of all people said it best, he basically did an article in the local paper (I think) saying as long as you stay within the lines of the law, ie nothing racist or homophobic then abuse the hell out of them, let them know how you feel.

Great points made and i think the Spurs fans arrested at Pompey were saying more than that....including two twelve year olds i believe.
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, January 16, 2009, 22:47:17 »

Great points made and i think the Spurs fans arrested at Pompey were saying more than that....including two twelve year olds i believe.

what do you think they were saying then?

/
W56196272
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, January 16, 2009, 22:49:55 »

The swinging from a tree thing is a reference to what the kkk/amercains did when they used to string black chaps up trees to hang them, which was of cousre wrong ever so wrong.

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
yeo

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, January 16, 2009, 22:52:26 »

Its a reference to judas hanging himself after he betrayed Jesus.

/
W56196272
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, January 16, 2009, 22:55:31 »

that's what I thought but accordding to the police they have decided to think it was a refence to the hanging black chaps hence all the fuss about rascim. The fact the average mong at football doesn't have clue what/why they are sining and just go along with the mob.

yeo

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, January 16, 2009, 22:57:23 »

that's what I thought but accordding to the police they have decided to think it was a refence to the hanging black chaps hence all the fuss about rascim. The fact the average mong at football doesn't have clue what/why they are sining and just go along with the mob.

Thats true enough and you're right that is what the fuss is about,hence the fuss is wrong.

/
W56196272
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, January 16, 2009, 22:59:43 »

Thats true enough and you're right that is what the fuss is about,hence the fuss is wrong.

hold on me and you agreeeing ha ha ha ha ha

Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, January 17, 2009, 02:58:39 »

Leefer...stop smoking the leefer...

Yeovil's 100% correct on this.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
dell boy

« Reply #25 on: Saturday, January 17, 2009, 08:20:09 »

The Pompey fans should chant 'Sooty' or 'Blackie' this is perfectly ok, as has been shown by our own royal family, they are just terms of endearment.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, January 17, 2009, 10:09:27 »

I thought they sang hanging from a tree just cause it ryhmed with HIV.  Is it a reference to Judas himself is it?  The song itself is not racist or homophobic at all, the police and the media yet again have dealt with the whole situation in an over the top fashion.  Arresting children over a football chant is crazy.
Spencer_White

« Reply #27 on: Saturday, January 17, 2009, 10:14:37 »

I hope the Spurs fans sing it, hope they show some solidarity with their own fans who have been victimised.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, January 17, 2009, 10:20:09 »

I'm surprised that some spurs supporting lawyers don't offer their their services to fight their case. 
Spencer_White

« Reply #29 on: Saturday, January 17, 2009, 10:23:12 »

How can it be right to have an ongoing court case for a 13 year old, who has to travel from Milton Keynes to Winchester to take part in a court case about the singing of a song? Have a test case, fair enough, but leave kids out of it.

Obviously not enough crime in Hampshire to deal with.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: