Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weekend Bets  (Read 15285 times)
dell boy

« Reply #60 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 19:52:52 »

Cheers Dell, i've just managed to write down 9 games now Cheesy.
Nine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh well, good luck
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 19:54:41 »

This is going to be a stupid question for most but where do you get the odds and pick accumalators on the betting websites?  Are there minimum/maximum amount of games you have to pick or do you just pick what you like and it generates a "hypothetical" win amount providing they come in? Obviousy Im assuming the more games you pick in an accumalator the higher the odds are but never done accumaltor online and seems like a decent chance of winning a few extra pounds (although I only bet VERY small amounts not very often Cheesy)
dell boy

« Reply #62 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 19:57:29 »

This is going to be a stupid question for most but where do you get the odds and pick accumalators on the betting websites?  Are there minimum/maximum amount of games you have to pick or do you just pick what you like and it generates a "hypothetical" win amount providing they come in? Obviousy Im assuming the more games you pick in an accumalator the higher the odds are but never done accumaltor online and seems like a decent chance of winning a few extra pounds (although I only bet VERY small amounts not very often Cheesy)
Luci you can back one result, be it win, draw or correct score, who scores first etc etc, and all of these bets to many multiple combinations.
If you are betting small I would suggest you go to you local bookies and not set up an account on-line.
Luci

Fatbury's Stalker

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 20:05:20 »

I already bet online but just silly little things and Grand national Cheesy

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, March 8, 2009, 20:15:38 »

my advice is to bet what you can afford and not go for too many teams.it does me alright generally
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Monday, March 9, 2009, 01:24:21 »

Luci bookmakers do all sort's of coupons the main being a sections list where you have to pick a team to win/draw/lose out of each designated section,this usually pays out about 18/1 or higher,the catch is the last two sections are likely to be games that can go either way in terms of result like Man utd v Chelsea.

The wife has had a good few wins on the section's list,I myself stick to trebles but then i put more on than she does.
pride_of_wilts

« Reply #66 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 16:28:21 »

My bets for this weekend:-

LEEDS v Swindon

£25 returns £38.50

ARSENAL v Blackburn
EVERTON v Stoke
READING v Ipswich
WOLVES v Charlton
Franchise v Oldham
PETERBOROUGH v Norhampton
ROCHDALE v Rotherham
CHELSEA v Man City
WEST HAM v West Brom

£2 returns £101.74

BARNSLEY v Blackpool
SWANSEA v Crystal Palace
TRANMERE v Huddersfield
NOTTS COUNTY v Accrington
BRISTOL CITY v Cardiff

£2 returns £67.48

DMR

« Reply #67 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 16:33:02 »

I've done my nuts with very little success this week, so will leave it this weekend
Rustle

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 17:11:54 »

£5 Treble

Aston Villa 21/20
Leicester 11/8
Stockport 8/11

Returns 42.05

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #69 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 18:07:15 »

The odds are worked out by muliplying the odds of the first result by your stake, working out what's returned and then that is staked on the next result and so on and so forth. That's why all the results have to come in for an accumulator.

You can go as low as two results - this is called a double, a triple is 3 results in one bet and thereon they're called 4 fold, 5 fold etc.

In theory you can have as many results as you like but the bookies will probably limit you, or at least have a maximum payout.
Rustle

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 18:23:55 »

I think William Hill has a one million payout limit on the football.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 18:44:03 »

Once again the tips Bert published on his blog didn't come in, and once again he still managed to make some money by placing bets that he hasn't published.

I've just about had it with this board of directors. Andrew Black out.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #72 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 18:46:49 »

A mega accumulator I can't be bothered to copoy and paste as it won't come in and also Barrera to win in the fifth.
dell boy

« Reply #73 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 19:22:44 »

My bets for this weekend:-

LEEDS v Swindon

£25 returns £38.50

ARSENAL v Blackburn
EVERTON v Stoke
READING v Ipswich
WOLVES v Charlton
Franchise v Oldham
PETERBOROUGH v Norhampton
ROCHDALE v Rotherham
CHELSEA v Man City
WEST HAM v West Brom

£2 returns £101.74

BARNSLEY v Blackpool
SWANSEA v Crystal Palace
TRANMERE v Huddersfield
NOTTS COUNTY v Accrington
BRISTOL CITY v Cardiff

£2 returns £67.48

If that bet comes in well and good ... at this time of the season you should back sides at the top and bottom playing against sides who are safe (no up no down).
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #74 on: Friday, March 13, 2009, 19:33:10 »

Oh yeah I got Leeds to win as well.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 ... 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: