Pages: 1 ... 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 ... 339   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'Who's snuffed it now?'  (Read 1352935 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1965 on: Thursday, September 21, 2017, 17:34:32 »

RIP William G Stewart aged 82.

Question or Nominate....
Nick Bamosomi
Bitter & Twisted

Ignore
« Reply #1966 on: Tuesday, September 26, 2017, 10:58:14 »

Cherie Blair's dad.

And Vera Duckworth (Liz Dawn)

Never , under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same  night
Matchworn Shirts
For Sale

Ignore
« Reply #1967 on: Wednesday, September 27, 2017, 08:39:39 »

Lady Lucan

I come from a land down-under
Ginginho

Ignore
« Reply #1968 on: Thursday, September 28, 2017, 05:46:51 »

The Hef. Aged 91.
Flashheart

« Reply #1969 on: Thursday, September 28, 2017, 07:18:30 »

The Hef. Aged 91.

He made the most of it as well.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1970 on: Thursday, September 28, 2017, 07:59:04 »

The Hef. Aged 91.

As read elsewhere, he lived long enough for his first wife to be called Mildred and his last to be called Crystal.
Wobbly Bob

Ignore
« Reply #1971 on: Thursday, September 28, 2017, 14:54:23 »

Like Graceland, maybe the Playboy Mansion will remain as a frozen capsule in time. A reminder of a bygone era and appreciation of how things have moved on since then.

Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?
Crap!
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #1972 on: Thursday, September 28, 2017, 18:33:22 »

Will Bryant, season-ticket stalwart for the best part of 40 years, never posted on here but regularly lurked. Several posters will know him, especially London reds, more would recognise him as a home and away regular, latterly with his two young sons. School-mate, introduced me to the CG in 1980, we shared so many days and nights out, I remember more of the journeys, the pubs and the chat than the games. Fan of HMHB, The Lurkers, Serious Drinking, Elvis Costello, we grew up when football, politics and rock 'n' roll were a seamless continuum. Regularly manned the Samaritans' helpline in Swindon in recent times, but never drew attention to his innate kindness and decency. Told me three weeks ago he was ill, died on Monday aged 55. He shared nearly every up and down I ever witnessed at the CG and around the country. I'll feel orphaned the next time I visit.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #1973 on: Thursday, September 28, 2017, 18:35:11 »

Like Graceland, maybe the Playboy Mansion will remain as a frozen capsule in time. A reminder of a bygone era and appreciation of how things have moved on since then.

Graceland has a huge entertainment complex built around it now, a Playboy overhaul could be interesting.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #1974 on: Thursday, September 28, 2017, 18:38:54 »

Will Bryant, season-ticket stalwart for the best part of 40 years, never posted on here but regularly lurked. Several posters will know him, especially London reds, more would recognise him as a home and away regular, latterly with his two young sons. School-mate, introduced me to the CG in 1980, we shared so many days and nights out, I remember more of the journeys, the pubs and the chat than the games. Fan of HMHB, The Lurkers, Serious Drinking, Elvis Costello, we grew up when football, politics and rock 'n' roll were a seamless continuum. Regularly manned the Samaritans' helpline in Swindon in recent times, but never drew attention to his innate kindness and decency. Told me three weeks ago he was ill, died on Monday aged 55. He shared nearly every up and down I ever witnessed at the CG and around the country. I'll feel orphaned the next time I visit.

RIP Will.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #1975 on: Thursday, September 28, 2017, 19:24:07 »

The Hef. Aged 91.
Got to love a bit of Tino...

https://twitter.com/TinoasprillaH/status/913415923222171649
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #1976 on: Monday, October 2, 2017, 20:09:26 »

Tom Petty.

A great shame.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #1977 on: Monday, October 2, 2017, 20:12:21 »

Not a good read RF...55 FFS!

Clems Army!
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #1978 on: Tuesday, October 3, 2017, 07:56:46 »

Sorry to hear that buddy. May he RIP.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #1979 on: Tuesday, October 3, 2017, 08:19:53 »

Sounds like a genuinely lovely guy.  Condolences to you, RF, and to any family reading this
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 ... 339   Go Up
Print
Jump to: