Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 ... 339   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 'Who's snuffed it now?'  (Read 1352838 times)
Talk Talk

« Reply #1155 on: Friday, January 15, 2016, 00:05:59 »

Those photo's are 5 years old as well. One of them hasn't changed...

Nigella is two days older than me.

Fuck we're looking good  Cool
Levi lapper

« Reply #1156 on: Friday, January 15, 2016, 00:12:11 »

Haha I've not seen that before, that's great.

Tbf anyone who advocates a "detox" is a momentous charlatan/bellend but she really takes the cake/organic hand picked sunflower seeds.

Oh theNigella who does shit loads of Coke and has OD'd on plastic surgery, yeah she is a great advert for natural healthy lifestyle  No 
Talk Talk

« Reply #1157 on: Friday, January 15, 2016, 00:18:22 »

Oh theNigella who does shit loads of Coke and has OD'd on plastic surgery, yeah she is a great advert for natural healthy lifestyle  No 

Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #1158 on: Friday, January 15, 2016, 00:29:00 »

She's not a great example no, but she's never claimed to be, which the other one has!

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Talk Talk

« Reply #1159 on: Friday, January 15, 2016, 00:32:06 »

She's not a great example no, but she's never claimed to be, which the other one has!

I claim nothing. No coke, no plastic surgery. Just shedloads of beer, cigars, good food in reasonable amounts and lotsa sex.

Beers

Ignore
« Reply #1160 on: Friday, January 15, 2016, 00:35:49 »

Although that health freak woman isn't very pleasant, Using a photo from when she was in the jungle compared to a made up woman isn't really fair.

There were photos in the papers of Nigella bathing in the sea a few years ago and she looked rough.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #1161 on: Friday, January 15, 2016, 00:54:10 »

The 3 of you left on earth, who would you bang?
Ells

I am 32 now

Ignore
« Reply #1162 on: Friday, January 15, 2016, 01:54:04 »

Funnily enough one of the things Mckeith actually got in trouble for was illegally selling a product called "horny goat weed" which was supposed to enhance ones sex life. Coke would have been far better.

If Don Rogers were alive today, he'd be turning in his grave
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1163 on: Friday, January 15, 2016, 19:41:48 »

Dan "Grizzly Adams" Haggerty (73)

Talk Talk

« Reply #1164 on: Friday, January 15, 2016, 22:44:17 »

Coke would have been far better.

Said the voice of experience  Yes
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #1165 on: Saturday, January 16, 2016, 09:03:07 »

One of my colleagues put on Facebook "am I the only person who never heard of this latest 'celebrity' to have died?" (speaking of Alan Rickman).

She also went on to say "I just about managed to work out who the Bowie geezer was, but that's only because they kept playing his songs"..

Followed up with "these people can't exactly be legends if I have never heard of them!"

To Give a little more of a clue on her personality... She's a James Blunt fan.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Flashheart

Re:
« Reply #1166 on: Saturday, January 16, 2016, 09:06:39 »

One of my colleagues put on Facebook "am I the only person who never heard of this latest 'celebrity' to have died?" (speaking of Alan Rickman).

I bet she's watch the Harry Potter movies though.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #1167 on: Saturday, January 16, 2016, 09:08:52 »

I bet she's watch the Harry Potter movies though.
Apparently not. She's never watched Harry Potter or Die Hard.. We even asked her about Love Actually.. But says she hasn't seen that either.

Personally I think she's being awkward as a few months ago she told me she had never heard of The Inbetweeners, Alan Partridge or The Office. She's 25.

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Flashheart

« Reply #1168 on: Saturday, January 16, 2016, 09:09:13 »

I saw a twitter post yesterday sharing a petition to have Bowie put on the 20 quid note.

One comment said something like "I don't understand this, why have a singer on the 20 quid note? It'd make more sense if it was Freddy Mercury"   Doh
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #1169 on: Saturday, January 16, 2016, 10:12:26 »

She also went on to say "I just about managed to work out who the Bowie geezer was, but that's only because they kept playing his songs"..

Followed up with "these people can't exactly be legends if I have never heard of them!"

To Give a little more of a clue on her personality... She's a James Blunt fan.
That's so wrong I don't even know where to begin. My problem isn't that she hasn't heard of Bowie or Rickman but her view that anything outside her extremely narrow spectrum of knowledge or experience can't possibly have any worth whatsoever. If she's not heard of some one or something, it's not worth knowing.

I can only hope she reads that again a few years from now and realises how dumb and arrogant she has made herself appear.

The World has always been full of mind numbingly stupid people. These days, they all have a voice.

Thank you Social Media.
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 ... 339   Go Up
Print
Jump to: