Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bournemouth sack Jimmy Quinn  (Read 2559 times)
alanmayes

Ignore
« on: Thursday, January 1, 2009, 09:36:21 »

New board and owners of Bournemouth sack Jimmy Quinn, following series of defeats and fan pressure.

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/4013146.MURRY__QUINN_DECISION_HAD_TO_BE_MADE/

"It's not delusions of grandeur sir,it's intolerance of mediocrity and minimal performances."
Rich Pullen

« Reply #1 on: Thursday, January 1, 2009, 11:05:48 »

Disappointing given their situation that the fans didn't stay on his side for long.
Spencer_White

« Reply #2 on: Thursday, January 1, 2009, 14:00:11 »

He doesnt get a lot of luck does our Jimmy.

What he doesnt have in luck he makes up for in mental strength.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, January 1, 2009, 14:20:51 »

I'm hoping that Bormuff stay up, L2 is looking horribly norvern for next season.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #4 on: Thursday, January 1, 2009, 14:28:01 »

I'm hoping that Bormuff stay up, L2 is looking horribly norvern for next season.

Was thinking that. Apart from Morcambe away and Aldershit I really am not that bothered about going anywhere in L2. Oh maybe Burton Albion
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, January 1, 2009, 14:36:05 »

Was thinking that. Apart from Morcambe away and Aldershit I really am not that bothered about going anywhere in L2. Oh maybe Burton Albion

Ooh Burton has got to be a must....not sure what it's like these days, but I recall passing through there some years back, and you could smell the beer brewing, in much the way you can smell British Cellophane down in Bridgewater....and Bristol in Avonmouth...and a tasty petro-chemical smog in Port Talbot.

Update BC closed in Bridgewater in 2005...shame as you knew where you were on the M5 by the stink.
« Last Edit: Thursday, January 1, 2009, 14:39:34 by Reg Smeeton » Logged
Rich Pullen

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, January 1, 2009, 14:39:21 »

L2 is looking horribly norvern for next season.

Hooray Cheesy
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, January 1, 2009, 15:05:51 »

I deliver to Burton alot Reg...its still as you remember it...i love going there across the old bridge,and i go to the Marmite factory which should belong to a Dickens novel,Corrs have taken over the main brewery now but i still deliver to Marstons...a real piece of old England.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, January 1, 2009, 15:27:16 »

Doesnt fucking matter does it because we play in League One you miserable cunt!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, January 1, 2009, 18:58:16 »

I deliver to Burton alot Reg...its still as you remember it...i love going there across the old bridge,and i go to the Marmite factory which should belong to a Dickens novel,Corrs have taken over the main brewery now but i still deliver to Marstons...a real piece of old England.

I suppose the marmite factory is something to do with the brewing, being yeast extract and all. Never realised before...it's true you learn something everyday...today though that's two things...
Crozzer

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, January 1, 2009, 19:31:11 »

I suppose the marmite factory is something to do with the brewing, being yeast extract and all. Never realised before...it's true you learn something everyday...today though that's two things...

Did the tour at Bass once, the Marmite truck was round the back.  The smell from the nearby pork pie factory (Robirch) was reminiscent of the fragrance from Coopers on Shrivenham Rd.  I would love to know what parts end up in pork pies.
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, January 1, 2009, 21:28:59 »

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-make-melton-mowbray-pork-pie

Of course they dont show the additives and preservatives that are put into factory made pies....and of course the pork isnt always lean!
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, January 1, 2009, 22:34:42 »

http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-make-melton-mowbray-pork-pie

Of course they dont show the additives and preservatives that are put into factory made pies....and of course the pork isnt always lean!

That's because most pigs legs are the same length on both sides of their bodies.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: