Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: McNamee  (Read 10525 times)
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 09:56:04 »

can we please stop this 'jpm has improved' bollocks  Roll Eyes...so say we paid around £250k for him...he has been the biggest waste of dollar since Drysdale....improved?? he couldn't get any worse FFS.....I'd love us to have that technology whereby we can prove how effective he has actually been since his new found 'form'...

he brings nothing to the table...as me late father (God Bless him) would say and for those anglo-scots amongst us, he couldn't tackle a fish supper

now that technology would be a worthwhile investment for dw/fitton  Yes

stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 10:01:30 »

jimbob whether you dislike him or not you cannot ignore that McGovern has improved dramatically over recent weeks and if Wilson can keep him at the levels hes currently at then he will be a big weapon for us.  Probably the best crosser at the club.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 10:03:57 »

Probably? No question. He had a questionable shot on Sunday but apart from that his passes and crosses were excellent.
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 10:09:24 »

lets hope he keeps 'improving' then and we can get some money for him in the transfer window as he aint all that and I won't be told any different
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 10:12:40 »

JPM has gone from being totally incompetent, to almost competent.

Fair play for the improvement, but when I think of some of teh right sided midfielders we've had down the years he'd be right at the back of the list.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 10:14:23 »

He has certainly improved a lot since Malpas went but I wouldn't shed any tears if he was sold. He deserves his place in the team at the moment but certainly hadn't for a long time before. Overall, he's been a big disappointment.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 10:15:29 »

lets hope he keeps 'improving' then and we can get some money for him in the transfer window as he aint all that and I won't be told any different

Good debate. The problem is we have very few consistant players. It's best to be like jimbob and have players you dislike and will slag off and players you like who you'll defend.

Last two games JP has been one of our better players. End of.

It's All Good..............
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 10:21:18 »

Without macca our team well squad actually is totally void of pace. Thats a big problem
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 10:25:49 »

What about Nalis?  Cheesy
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 10:29:23 »

Feel sorry for nalis. When your legs go you cant do fuckall about that
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 10:29:53 »

Good debate. The problem is we have very few consistant players. It's best to be like jimbob and have players you dislike and will slag off and players you like who you'll defend.

Last two games JP has been one of our better players. End of.

didn't see the Orient game so I can't comment on that front

Yes, I dislike him as he hasn't proved his worth in my opionion and a supposed 'creative midfielder' has the licence not to tackle does he? but he isn't creative which means he should be able to tackle...oh

how many chances for our forwards did our ball player/creative midfielder JPM provide on against BHA?? remind me how many shots on target we had??

he's been here now nearly a season and a half and aint produced the goods...and for that reason he should be fired....IN MY OPINION...and whilst I have regard for your testimony hertha, my opinion will not be changed by other folks opinions of him in the last 2 games when he has been here far too long producing shite
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 10:33:44 »

Thats better
stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 11:14:17 »

didn't see the Orient game so I can't comment on that front

Yes, I dislike him as he hasn't proved his worth in my opionion and a supposed 'creative midfielder' has the licence not to tackle does he? but he isn't creative which means he should be able to tackle...oh

how many chances for our forwards did our ball player/creative midfielder JPM provide on against BHA?? remind me how many shots on target we had??

he's been here now nearly a season and a half and aint produced the goods...and for that reason he should be fired....IN MY OPINION...and whilst I have regard for your testimony hertha, my opinion will not be changed by other folks opinions of him in the last 2 games when he has been here far too long producing shite

Just out of curiosity, could you tell me in your opinion has proved there worth in the last couple of years?
jimbob

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 11:19:17 »

just out of curiosity, could you tell me who else in our current squad we paid £250k for?

stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, December 31, 2008, 11:22:30 »

Cox?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: