Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v BHA matchday thread  (Read 12284 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Monday, December 29, 2008, 13:57:02 »

That was fucking terrible. My first game for months what a waste of time, should have stayed in the pub, wank wank wank.

Most notable observations were Cox seems to have become a cheating diving petulant gobshite with the first touch of a fucking camel, Brez is worse than ever at claiming stuff in the air, Kanyuka (motm?!) is abysmal and Peacock and Timlin are as talent-less as ever.

Timlin has been our best player for the last month or so!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
DMR

« Reply #136 on: Monday, December 29, 2008, 13:59:18 »

I did say thats the first game I've seen for months.

How long has he been at LB? He's a big enough wimp in CM, to put him in a defensive role seems suicidal.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Monday, December 29, 2008, 14:07:57 »

Like you say though DMR, it's the first game you've seen for months. Timlin had an off day yesterday, I'd say when on song he is probably the only player in our squad that will 100% commit to a tackle. Some of crunches he's made this season have been Gurney-esque.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Monday, December 29, 2008, 14:08:19 »

TO be fair DMR he has done a good job at LB, and hasn't looked an Aljofree (pussy) at all.

If you were judging him solely on yesterdays game you'd think he was a donkey gaylord who had never played football before. You'll have to trust me this was not representative at all.
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Monday, December 29, 2008, 14:08:47 »

Like you say though DMR, it's the first game you've seen for months. Timlin had an off day yesterday, I'd say when on song he is probably the only player in our squad that will 100% commit to a tackle. Some of crunches he's made this season have been Gurney-esque.

he means that in a good way

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Monday, December 29, 2008, 14:10:16 »

Absolutely.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Monday, December 29, 2008, 14:13:17 »

True story... some of his tackles have a made a glorious sound around our mainly silent stadium. I've been impressed on the whole.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Monday, December 29, 2008, 14:14:41 »

It's interesting how differently people perceive Peacock's contributions to games... some people appreciate all the effort he puts in, and some rightly notice that he usually offers nothing, and plays up to the crowd mostly by wasting his energy preventing a throw in with a lung-busting run and slide to the touchline. I really don't think he's very good.

I normally appreciate Peacock for his hard work, the other day (Yeovil?) he was breaking up attack after attack. And despite Sams observation DID win his headers (except the stupid long hrow routine).

Yesterday he was a complete carthorse. As was Easton and Nalis was only marginally better.

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Monday, December 29, 2008, 14:15:16 »

he jumps in too quickly, and needs to calm that a bit.otherwise has done pretty well at left back
JanAageisGod

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Monday, December 29, 2008, 15:34:03 »

Having seen the last two games I am convinced Nalis' legs have gone completely.

He can't step past anyone or round anyone to get a yard of space or buy himself time. So he either gets tackled or has to try and hit a hurried pass before he gets knocked off the ball. Hence he gives it away so much. I am afraid he really doesn't serve any purpose.

Oh and give me a prize for stating the obvious (actually don't as I didn't till I edited this) but we need a new keeper.

I really enjoyed the Orient game while acknowledging we were defensively ropey as usual. This time all the defensive crapness was there with little of the good stuff though we were edging it till the goal against a side who were poor.

I think it'll be touch and go if we make it or not.

« Last Edit: Monday, December 29, 2008, 17:42:41 by JanAageisGod » Logged

Sussex

« Reply #145 on: Monday, December 29, 2008, 16:04:32 »

The pre-match oxo beef drink was rank, the half time bovril was nice (thought they'd got rid of that stuff).

The game, er, thought JPM did well, Timlin had a bit of an off day. 

The boyfriend etc.. chants from the TE were as tedious as usual. Simple things and all that.
dell boy

« Reply #146 on: Monday, December 29, 2008, 16:29:04 »

Fred, that is one hell of a hat!!
You said it has some history, what is it?
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Monday, December 29, 2008, 17:19:27 »

Fred, that is one hell of a hat!!
You said it has some history, what is it?

MKD away (1.1.07)

Yeovil away (26.12.07)

Ill let the rest of the lads fill in the spaces
 Sad Wink Doh

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Monday, December 29, 2008, 17:47:03 »

MK was the best new years day ever for a huge amount of reasons.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Monday, December 29, 2008, 17:47:16 »

that was my last game this season.

Definately the worst as well!! JPM and Smith gets pass marks.

As for my player of the season based on the games I have been too, Jack Smith would get it. Consistently decent at right back in a terrible team!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: