Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Simon Cox  (Read 30208 times)
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #270 on: Monday, February 23, 2009, 20:16:11 »

Well he has scored the best goal ever seen at the County Ground, so in my mind that means he is good enough to play in the EPL, if he really wants to.

EPL ?, 'If he really wants to' ? Good Grief.  You're talking crap about the goal as well, in my opinion. It may be the best goal you've ever seen, that's not the same thing.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #271 on: Monday, February 23, 2009, 23:37:29 »

Just watched his little interview on Big League Review. It's obvious he wants to play at a higher level, but he did say that he doesn't feel he's ready at the moment.

Whether that means he's aiming to go at the end of this season or next is anybodys guess.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #272 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 12:51:29 »

Just watched his little interview on Big League Review. It's obvious he wants to play at a higher level, but he did say that he doesn't feel he's ready at the moment.

He said he wasn't ready to play in the Premier League at the moment, but would be silly to turn down a move to a higher division if the 2 clubs agree something (Championship)
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #273 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 12:55:29 »

Sam Parkin was more of a man who could carry a team.

I think Cox is the beetter striker however to be honest fans will always like SSP more mainly due to his long term committment to Swindon. He always said he wanted to play in the Championship BUT with Swindon, where as Cox, I think we all know he is here short term then will move on to bigger and better things without us. Using us as a stepping stone unlike SSP who wanted to go up a step but with us.
DMR

« Reply #274 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 12:58:33 »

Yeah, but with SSP we were never in a relegation scrap so he had half a chance.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 13:10:49 »

Every player wants to play at a higher level. There's no loyalty in football.

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 13:12:50 »

i like cox and rate him highly.but i prefered parkin as he just got on with it.cox cheats.i'm surprised this hasn't been picked up on by others(maybe it's because he's our player?)
also player interviews mena absolutely nothing, and i take them with a pinch of salt.
flammableBen

« Reply #277 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 13:14:21 »

i like cox and rate him highly.but i prefered parkin as he just got on with it.cox cheats.i'm surprised this hasn't been picked up on by others(maybe it's because he's our player?)
also player interviews mena absolutely nothing, and i take them with a pinch of salt.

You mean diving cheating?

I'm pretty sure I've seen it bought up on here a few times arriba. I remember reading a discussion about it anyway, and I can't imagine it have being on anywhere else.

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 13:16:57 »

must have missed it ben,or forgotten about it.just saw alot of it saturday from him.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 13:21:22 »

If it wins us games I don't give a shit.
DMR

« Reply #280 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 16:03:02 »

I would also concur that Cox is a cheating little fucker.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #281 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 16:07:40 »

Came up a lot after the Brighton game, he was diving and whinging all game.
swindonbob

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 16:48:10 »

Came up a lot after the Brighton game, he was diving and whinging all game.

Even so, if its for our team and he is banging in the goals then its fine.

aptain Cabinet, trapped in a cabinet, can he get out? will he get out? course he can.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #283 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 16:53:00 »

Even so, if its for our team and he is banging in the goals then its fine.
But he's crap at it, very rarely gets him anywhere which make sit even more annoying. Even Sabin could win a dodgy penalty or two
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Tuesday, February 24, 2009, 16:56:52 »

But he's crap at it, very rarely gets him anywhere which make sit even more annoying. Even Sabin could win a dodgy penalty or two

That's a fair point, he's absolutely awful at diving. Unlike that Lansbury chap, seems to have learnt from the masters at Arsenal quite well.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20   Go Up
Print
Jump to: