Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Town end v stockport???  (Read 2645 times)
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, December 21, 2008, 16:03:05 »

Just out of interest what was the TownEnd like against tranmere,I was on holiday at the time,maybe it's just down to people staying away because of the shite we're being dished up at the moment.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #16 on: Sunday, December 21, 2008, 16:05:04 »

So as the atmosphere is so effin shiite at the CG this season, match after match I was thinking that one match everyone should swap their comfy, good vantage point seats and head back in the town end and get the atmosphere back.  I think the ticket office will sort this out for free, so how about everyone piling back in the TE for the Stockport match?  Just an idea but maybe it'll be worth the rubbish view to get behind the lads for 90 minutes solid.

Thoughts?

Good idea. Nick Watkins mentioned a "top up the Town End" idea not long ago or said the idea was being muted. Contact him direct and see if perhaps he can advertise etc on the O/S as well? I believe their is some L&P funds left (i could be wrong as these were being given to Football in the Community) to get streamers, get the 12th man shirt back out?
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #17 on: Sunday, December 21, 2008, 16:49:44 »

Hate to say, but it won't work. It's not the lack of people in the stand, most of the people who are in the TE don't join in with chants anyway.

We need a new manager in, get the players fighting on the pitch and the fans will respond accordingly. You've only got to look at the Leicester game to realise this.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: