Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I am starting a campaign to help save Man United and Wrexham  (Read 1182 times)
Anonymous

« on: Tuesday, May 17, 2005, 16:43:15 »

I am starting a campaign on behalf of Swindon Town football fans to help save Man United and Wrexham. In this day and age it is important that all fans join together and support each other in times of crisis. Man United are now 30 million in debt we cannot allow this British institution to go to the wall. Every penny that you can donate could be vital.

I am still putting the finishing touches to my master plan to save these clubs but to begin with I have placed 2 collecting buckets outside the club shop at the County Ground so that Town fans can donate. One has Wrexham written on it the other Manchester United. You may choose which club to donate to. I will be going to collect the donations every evening. I am trusting the goodwill of the people of Swindon not to nick the buckets. Thank you in advance for your donations Smiley .
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2005, 16:44:01 »

Can I empty the Man Utd bucket and put in in the Wrexham one, then piss in the Man Utd bucket?
Anonymous

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2005, 16:47:26 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
Can I empty the Man Utd bucket and put in in the Wrexham one, then piss in the Man Utd bucket?

No you cannot :roll:  Do I need to provide a third bucket for people to piss in?. I hadnt thought of that. My campaign is run on a very tight budget I cant afford to keep buying buckets.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2005, 17:52:33 »

maybe you should do the collection in b+q, loads of buckets in there

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
DMR

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2005, 17:55:31 »

Me and the Reeves lads got down to Wrexham in February to watch 'em, it was a big appeal day for a sell out game because Hamilton was going to be there.

"Are you watching, are you watching, are you watching Hamilton?"

It was a good laugh, they're good fans and I wish them all the best.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2005, 17:59:47 »

my mate (chelsea fan) went on an all club day and did a lap of the pitch, was on sky sports Cool

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2005, 18:28:58 »

Quote from: "steve mcmahon was satan"
Quote from: "sonicyouth"

No you cannot :roll:  Do I need to provide a third bucket for people to piss in?. I hadnt thought of that. My campaign is run on a very tight budget I cant afford to keep buying buckets.

:Ride On Fatbury's Lovestick
Melksham Red

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2005, 19:35:23 »

How about a bucket collecting for Town.

Or even better, use the money collected for Man Ure and the taffies and give it to Town.
Anonymous

« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, May 17, 2005, 23:08:53 »

Quote from: "Melksham Red"
How about a bucket collecting for Town.

I had one but Sonicyouth just pissed in it Crying
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: