Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Crewe Official Matchday Thread.  (Read 30892 times)
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #390 on: Monday, December 15, 2008, 23:02:21 »

We're well capable of getting more support thruogh the doors but why the fuck would anyone want to spend their money on a pile of shite like we've got at the moment. Its not the worst I've ever seen ( Beamish ) but it may be the biggest set of under achievers / bottlers / disorganised / apathetic / dummy sucking / its all the fans fault / I've seen at the CG for many a year.
The only leadership that is shown at the CG is in areas that don't directly affect what happens on the pitch.   
The management team are fucking woeful - our captain is fucking woeful and the majority of our players are fucking woeful.
I still hope for 3 points Saturday from a bunch of cunts I have despised for most of this season. 
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #391 on: Monday, December 15, 2008, 23:17:30 »

Hmm
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #392 on: Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 12:50:12 »

I think I made the point to bennett yesterday, might've been someone else, but I just don't think we do enough as a team to help each other out. I think Smith could've done better but I can't help but think that if Aljofree had gotten on with the game rather than complaining to the referee he might've been in a position to clear that loose ball.

Shame really as I thought we started really well, first half hour we looked good and in a position to take three points. Inability to take our chances has cost us yet again IMO, just like Walsall. It's now got to the point that I'm really not relishing the visit of Yeovil next saturday.

We were really good for most of the first half, although Crewe really were not very good, when Peacock out ran their centre half we concluded he must be somewhat slow!! However when we ran out of ideas it was just lump it up or the other alternative seemed to be to pass it to Cox really hard at throat height!

We just seem to lack ideas, the defence drops way too deep which just allows teams to come on to us, whilst in midfield no one breaks forward to support the strikers. McGoven did my head in as he just seems to look for an easy ball evertime he got it never seemed to want to take anyone on (lack of confidence?), I actually thought that Jack Smith looked really good going forward 1st half and seemed up for it.

Cox works his arse off, but in its own way it is part of the problem as he ends up coming short for the ball and without anyone breaking from Midfield we basically end up with 1 up top, was impressed with Kennedy as he worked his arse off to such an extent that in the last 10 minutes every attacking move seemed to come through him, equally he seemed gutted at the end, just worried that playing in this demoralised team will spoil him.

The referee was a joke although the chicken balti pie was top dollar, oh and Crewe is really dull.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #393 on: Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 12:53:15 »

We're well capable of getting more support thruogh the doors but why the fuck would anyone want to spend their money on a pile of shite like we've got at the moment. Its not the worst I've ever seen ( Beamish ) but it may be the biggest set of under achievers / bottlers / disorganised / apathetic / dummy sucking / its all the fans fault / I've seen at the CG for many a year.
The only leadership that is shown at the CG is in areas that don't directly affect what happens on the pitch.  
The management team are fucking woeful - our captain is fucking woeful and the majority of our players are fucking woeful.
I still hope for 3 points Saturday from a bunch of cunts I have despised for most of this season. 

Whoah that's a bit strong isn't it?
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #394 on: Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 14:06:09 »

Whoah that's a bit strong isn't it?

I am in the Chalkies Shorts fan club but i reckon frustration has got the better of him.

Clems Army!
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #395 on: Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 14:13:42 »

I am in the Chalkies Shorts fan club but i reckon frustration has got the better of him.

Correct. I'm just sick and tired of hearing Malpas and Byrne talking about not getting any luck. Its not luck its sheer lack of professionalism. You can have bad luck in individual games but not for half a season. Individual errors are not bad luck. Being disorganised is not bad luck - blah, blah, blah.
This bunch of players are massively underachieving and its not all down to Byrne and Malpas - they need to take a long, hard look at themselves not only as players but as people. 
The last sentence I used was harsher than I meant and it came straight from the heart rather than the brain.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #396 on: Tuesday, December 16, 2008, 17:57:46 »

Dont apologise CS-your points are very valid.No side is unlucky every week

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 [27]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: