Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: back four against crewe....  (Read 3209 times)
JPC82

« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 21:15:59 »

dave must be racist, hes dropped the 2 blackest defenders in amankwaah and kanyuka and brought back jerel just cos hes not as black, disgusting really
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 21:16:46 »

as well as Kennedy did on Saturday .. id like Timlin back there for Crewe game .. he isnt much cop in midfield but is very solid at left back .. too much too soon for young Callum

and does this mean another game in charge for Byrne?

What exactly did Kennedy do wrong on Saturday? I like Timlin, but Kennedy showed real promise.

If Byrne should drop anyone, it would be Pook. Last weeks performance was poor.

It's All Good..............
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 21:53:59 »

Of course by saying the defence will remain the same Crewe will be fucked when we line up with; Kevin Amankwaah, Patrick Kanyuka, Sean Morrison and Kasali Yinka 'Drysdale' Casal.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 21:55:30 »

Kasali Yinka 'Drysdale' Casal.

Oh dear, what a comparison!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 23:06:39 »

What exactly did Kennedy do wrong on Saturday? I like Timlin, but Kennedy showed real promise.

If Byrne should drop anyone, it would be Pook. Last weeks performance was poor.

He didn't do anything wrong. If Kennedy stays at left back and Timlin plays in midfield then fair enough. If it's a straight fight for the left back spot in my opinion Timlin is currently the better/more experienced player and should start.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 23:12:03 »

To be honest regardless of the line up all Crewe have to do is press us and we'll fuck up at the back. Just sit on the central two so as their distribution is even more shit than usual. Ally that to running at Jack Smith and the opposition is quids in. And don't forget Crewe don;t actually have to do anyhing particualry well, we'll just fuck up and let them have an early X mas gift or teo. 
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 23:18:08 »

To be honest regardless of the line up all Crewe have to do is press us and we'll fuck up at the back. Just sit on the central two so as their distribution is even more shit than usual. Ally that to running at Jack Smith and the opposition is quids in. And don't forget Crewe don;t actually have to do anyhing particualry well, we'll just fuck up and let them have an early X mas gift or teo. 

Yeah but in all fairness their main attacking threat is Calvin Zola. We can sit back and let them run at us, the ball will run to him and he'll either trip over it and it'll come of his arse and we'll win a few throw ins.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 23:21:59 »

Yeah but in all fairness their main attacking threat is Calvin Zola. We can sit back and let them run at us, the ball will run to him and he'll either trip over it and it'll come of his arse and we'll win a few throw ins.

Is that after its hit our defenders arses a few times and eneded in the net or he;'s tripped over the ball and somehoew taken out Phil Smith and Aljofree / Ifiill / Smith / Kennedy - please delete as appropriate.
The quality of attacker doesn't actually matter - we are well capable of fucking up against the worst a la carlisle Saturday. 
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 23:23:14 »

Tails i said that about bas savage and michael rickets
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 23:24:57 »

Touché.

Calvin Zola is still naff though.
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 00:12:08 »

Given Crewe's season so far, I hardly think they'll be spending too much time worrying about our back 4, they'll be spending enough time worrying about their own.  It'll probably end 0-0 having said that.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 06:50:33 »

Please stop writing off Crewe. I think they are an amazingly gifted side and I will be very happy to escape the cauldron of Gresty Road with points!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 11:41:06 »

Oh dear, what a comparison!

Drysdale was better,  seriously
Rich Pullen

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 11:47:51 »

Drysdale was better,  seriously

I remember and watched Drysdale play for Swindon many times... However, JD had over 50 games to prove his creditials of being shit - Casal has had 5. The latter may never get to prove how even more awful/or how decent he actually is Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: