Carlisle's kit looked like aquafresh Cool

Things get better but they never get good
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 20:03:05 »

Mint.
my-velocity

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 23:34:23 »

He needs to fucking go, i've had enough of this shite he gives week in, week out.
I don't care if he is local, doesn't mean he has the right to get in the team.
I work with his bird, i tell her these things quite frequently that he's rubbish...she doesn't seem to bothered though. Just as long as he gets paid she says, christ.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 23:35:38 »

You cant blame her

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #7 on: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 23:39:02 »

First as a general comment: Pook was one of our best players just a few weeks ago. I've never rated him but gave him credit for that, see what he can do when the new gaffer comes in - then judge. The last thing we need are more scapegoats when its the team overall that needs sorting.

Secondly, aimed at MV:
As for talking to what JFW would refer to as a 'WAG' about football, what the hell are you thinking? Of course she doesn't fucking care as long as he gets paid. I bet he'd say the same about her work performance!
my-velocity

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 23:43:06 »

First as a general comment: Pook was one of our best players just a few weeks ago. I've never rated him but gave him credit for that, see what he can do when the new gaffer comes in - then judge. The last thing we need are more scapegoats when its the team overall that needs sorting.

Secondly, aimed at MV:
As for talking to what JFW would refer to as a 'WAG' about football, what the hell are you thinking? Of course she doesn't fucking care as long as he gets paid. I bet he'd say the same about her work performance!

I didn't see a better pook a couple of weeks ago, and i don't think i ever will. Easton was on the bench today, and he is far better than pook ever will be.

And i know her, we just have a bit of friendly banter now and again. She knows i get frustrated by the Swindon results, she rubs it in enough times.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #9 on: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 23:46:58 »

I didn't see a better pook a couple of weeks ago, and i don't think i ever will. Easton was on the bench today, and he is far better than pook ever will be.

Easton has been bollox this season. Pook has had some good games this season. When was the last tmie anyone actually saw a half decent midfielder at Swindon? I'd take Pook over some of the piles of shit we've had in midfield over the years. At least he's one of us and puts in a shift. 
my-velocity

« Reply #10 on: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 23:48:39 »

I don't get how easton has been 'bollocks'. He's been one of our better midfielders.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, December 6, 2008, 23:56:00 »

I don't get how easton has been 'bollocks'. He's been one of our better midfielders.

He was good last season. He's been consistently shit this season. I've not seen him have a good game this season. On what I've seen this season I'd pick Pook before him. Pook is not the better player but he's played better. Something is very wrong with Easton this season.   
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #12 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 00:10:10 »

Pook was decent against Leicester. Not fair to have a go at him because his Mrs isn't fussed about STFC.

Which players have been consistently good this season? Here's my list:
Cox
Paynter
Timlin (but only at left back)
Jack Smith (steady but unspectacular)
Peacock (when he's been fully fit)

Out of a whole squad that's amazingly pathetic. We're not playing well as a team. If we were to make scapegoats it should be the team as a collective, not individual players. I think now is the time to not single out individuals. Look what happened to Ifil when Malpas did it to him. If the fans start doing the same we're going to be well up shit creek without a paddle.

Ultimately we need a new manager and backroom as soon as possible. Of course we all know this, I guess some people are more inclined to take out their frustrations on individual players because it's taken too long to get someone in.
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #13 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 08:38:49 »

sorry but watching town for 30 yrs and seeing some real shite in that time i think pook is unbelivably lucky to have played so many league games.apart from having a good engine he has nothing else,bad tackling ,no composure,no skill,runs around like a headless chicken,boots the ball away first time as soon as he gets it(like watching my boys team)how easton is worse heaven knows-unbelievable.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Sunday, December 7, 2008, 08:57:38 »

Pook has been good since his return to the team. He had a poor game yesterday and now gets his own thread about how shit he is.

Peacock's had some absolutely shit games, but that's ok.

Most of our players are inconsistant, that's why they're in the 3rd Division.

It's All Good..............
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: