Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: smith  (Read 9539 times)
JOHNNY REEVES

« Reply #90 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 18:46:39 »

at the game i think smith should of caught it but it,s down to that goalkeeping coach,before he arrived both goalies were 100% better than they are now.His coaching has cost us over 10 pts this season do us a favour and f--k off
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 19:03:30 »

Although I chose to ignore Paynter losing his man because quite clearly it's not his fault, especially as he is a striker. Also, Trevor Benjamin would have done even worse.
That would be a perfectly valid point were it not for the fact that it was JP not Paynter
Rich Pullen

« Reply #92 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 19:20:13 »

This thread is great.

Both keepers were alright when the defence wasn't playing so poorly. Individual errors are proving far more costly but it's not really a good idea to drop a player on the basis of one error in a 90 minute game when for the majority of the match they've had produced a sound performance.

Both have their pros and cons... New guy will come in and make his decision - if Brezovan impresses in training he'll be back.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #93 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 20:00:29 »

That would be a perfectly valid point were it not for the fact that it was JP not Paynter

I wasn't on about the bloke who scored. Anyway as you rightly say, Paynter didn't lose his man at all (nobody has noticed anyway), I don't know what I was thinking earlier
« Last Edit: Monday, December 8, 2008, 20:06:09 by Si Pie » Logged
dell boy

« Reply #94 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 20:03:33 »

Calm down Dell, blimey!  I was only responding to your post to me my friend indicating that I was an idiot!

He dropped the ball once when hit straight at him, his kicks from hands and from the ground all high bombs, he was at fault with the goal. What game did you watch?

No need for the personal abuse Dell.  Everyone spends all day calling each other cunts on here and you get personal about me giving an opinion!

You must be the old general fucking know -all and i'm always right poster award winner then!!!

Apart from Reg, I'm probably the oldest twit on here ...

But I believe I never try to abuse anyone unless of course they go for me first.

Your posts I believe are hostile and just looking for a nut like me to be confrontational, well if that is the case, then you picked the right fucker because I will always fight my corner.

Dont fucking tell me to calm down, I am fucking calm alright, and dont come on the old soft shit about I was only having a laugh either.

You fucked me off, you want to make a point go for it.

Back to football .....

Brez is probably no better than Smith at the moment but he deserves his place back in the side.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 20:07:18 »

Been down the pub again Dell?
dell boy

« Reply #96 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 20:07:56 »

Been down the pub again Dell?
Nope, just about to go and play darts followed by poker, sober as  judge.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #97 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 20:08:00 »

I'm having a laugh Dell, you sound like a spaccy Scouser.

Calm down, calm down!

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 20:11:46 »

dells always fucking rowing the miserable old cunt.Smiley
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 21:19:43 »

In that case then Dell, Fuck you you obnoxious cunt!

Is that hostile enough for you?

Smug Fuck Off

If "going for you" is saying "Smith did fine, find another scapegoat" then you've got issues!

Go bully someone younger and less wiser, dickhead!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Danjackson10

« Reply #100 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 21:50:31 »

bit fiesty in'ere innit

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 22:02:28 »

smith didnt do fine though.his weak punch lead to a goal conceeded
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #102 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 22:05:53 »

Shit stirrer
Sussex

« Reply #103 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 22:10:08 »

I hate it when we argue.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Monday, December 8, 2008, 22:17:54 »

Apart from Reg, I'm probably the oldest twit on here ...

But I believe I never try to abuse anyone unless of course they go for me first.

Your posts I believe are hostile and just looking for a nut like me to be confrontational, well if that is the case, then you picked the right fucker because I will always fight my corner.

Dont fucking tell me to calm down, I am fucking calm alright, and dont come on the old soft shit about I was only having a laugh either.

You fucked me off, you want to make a point go for it.

Back to football .....

Brez is probably no better than Smith at the moment but he deserves his place back in the side.

I claim second oldest on here dell boy-come on what are the facts?I'm 53!

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: