Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Randon Facts.  (Read 6609 times)
nochee

« Reply #60 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 20:24:30 »

When bats leave a cave they always turn left!

Even sikh bats which are well cool!!! Just getting on the whole i love other religions bandwagon)
land_of_bo

« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 20:49:04 »

Prince Harry's real name is Henry.
nochee

« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 20:50:57 »

There are approx 5,987, 583, 763,289,576,276 pebbles on Brighton beach
land_of_bo

« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 20:52:07 »

There are approx 5,987, 583, 763,289,576,276 pebbles on Brighton beach

I know you said approx, but I think there are 2 less after Mex found that BNP house a couple of weeks back...
spacey

« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 21:25:56 »

I discovered an interesting fact today thanks to the good people at Nationwide.

I asked them a question using there online banking thing. It was a straightforward question asking them if there was any reason why they process debits before credits, other than it stacks the odds in their favour when it comes to stinging people for charges.

The answer I got was....

'I can confirm that debits are taken before credits because that's how our system works'

They could have simply replied 'No' and saved themselves some time.
flammableBen

« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 22:06:39 »

I just suddenly realised that Michael Dorn, famous for playing Worf in Star Trek, did the voice of Marcus the Super Mutant in Fallout 2. I've spent many hours playing Fallout 2, and watching Star Trek, but it only just randomly clicked into place as I was watching some DS9. I wonder how I've never noticed before. Madness.
Dazzza

« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 22:37:14 »

He also did voices for WoW "for the horde" but I didn't tell you that.

flammableBen

« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 22:38:45 »

Ace. I've never played WoW. I'm far too cool.

Also, I've never had a computer good enough to play it.
Arnold.J.Rimmer

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 22:43:59 »

Indian Railway is the largest employer in the world. The NHS 3rd largest
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 22:57:49 »

What's the second?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #70 on: Wednesday, December 3, 2008, 23:09:34 »

The taliban
DMR

« Reply #71 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 02:12:19 »

I discovered an interesting fact today thanks to the good people at Nationwide.

I asked them a question using there online banking thing. It was a straightforward question asking them if there was any reason why they process debits before credits, other than it stacks the odds in their favour when it comes to stinging people for charges.

The answer I got was....

'I can confirm that debits are taken before credits because that's how our system works'

They could have simply replied 'No' and saved themselves some time.

you're losing your touch. i'd get the missus to start posting again.
spacey

« Reply #72 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 08:55:05 »

For crying out loud, David! All I was doing was highlighting Nationwide's inability to justify how they maximise their chances of collecting charges. I know a recent survey showed that I'm 8.2% funnier than Ben, but must every post I make be expected to reduce the forum to a state of pant-wetting hilarity. Maybe you could improve the quality of the forum by telling us one of your wonderful golf stories about how you managed to come 5th in a tournament despite being a bellend. Now fuck off back to your halls and sniff some crack or whatever forms of debauchery you student leeches get up to.
Danjackson10

« Reply #73 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 09:01:22 »

its impossible to hum if you got your fingers up your nose
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Thursday, December 4, 2008, 09:08:04 »

For crying out loud, David! All I was doing was highlighting Nationwide's inability to justify how they maximise their chances of collecting charges. I know a recent survey showed that I'm 8.2% funnier than Ben, but must every post I make be expected to reduce the forum to a state of pant-wetting hilarity. Maybe you could improve the quality of the forum by telling us one of your wonderful golf stories about how you managed to come 5th in a tournament despite being a bellend. Now fuck off back to your halls and sniff some crack or whatever forms of debauchery you student leeches get up to.

Now that is funny, especially the "you managed to come 5th in a tournament despite being a bellend" gag!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: