Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chippenham vs. Swindon / Germany vs. England Thread  (Read 5308 times)
leefer

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 22:22:15 »

First defeat for the Germans in Berlin for over 30 years...they gave up that record pretty easy...
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 23:20:28 »

Great result tonight, loved it.

From a friend at the ground Terry was screaming at Carson to come out and claim it.

Good to see the villa youngsters given a chance.

Germany 1-2 England. Doesn't get a lot better.

Gutted I didn't go. stoopid axs.
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 23:27:43 »

oh come on, that curry was ace, and you got a lift home from some dashing young man! Tongue

axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 23:29:02 »

the curry was good, I will admit that.
DMR

« Reply #49 on: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 00:15:00 »

That's the most upbeat review ever.

It was okay, we should have won and did... Terry was just as bad as Carson for their goal. Germany were shite (not the reason why we won but still, they were really shit)

When Germany decided to turn up we looked panicy which is no different.

A win is a win, barely any of those will feature in the next game - we move on.

Take that optimists!!!! Cheesy

Rich ffs please learn how to combine your c's and your k's, that's about the millionth time and it's a bit annoying. PaniCKy.
DMR

« Reply #50 on: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 00:17:36 »

I'd say we were better for not being full strength.

Whilst im well aware it wasnt the most difficult game and Germany had players missing.

Did we really miss Walcott, Rooney, Gerrard, Lampard, Beckham, A.Cole, J.Cole & Ferdinand, did we heck.

Also, well good does Michael Carrick pass the ball? is there a better passer of the ball out there?

Carrick only passes sideways, so does Barry.

I'd admit that they can't play together, but Lamps and Gerrard have more ability in their left bollocks than MC and GB have combined.
Barry Scott

« Reply #51 on: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 00:32:15 »

Carrick only passes sideways, so does Barry.

I'd admit that they can't play together, but Lamps and Gerrard have more ability in their left bollocks than MC and GB have combined.

Glad someone said it, because i don't understand this "Rooney, Gerrard and Lampard are shit" nonsense people have in their heads.

Lampard and Gerrard, are in stats alone, amongst the best midfielders in the world. Few midfielders score, as near as makes no difference, 20 goals a season for going on 4 seasons on the trot. And Rooney although a little bit poor until lately, still has so much more to give than just scoring goals. I could understand it based on England performances, but that's only judging them on a fraction of their games.
DMR

« Reply #52 on: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 00:33:58 »

I'd have said "100% agree" until you went on about Rooney. I still dislike him because:

a) he plays for Man Utd
b) he's a scouser
c) he's ginger
d) he cost us Euro 2006 by jumping on Carvalho's manhood
Barry Scott

« Reply #53 on: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 00:37:08 »

I'd have said "100% agree" until you went on about Rooney. I still dislike him because:

a) he plays for Man Utd
b) he's a scouser
c) he's ginger
d) he cost us Euro 2006 by jumping on Carvalho's manhood

They're valid enough reasons i suppose, but i care not for any premiership team, well now Reading are back where they belong anyway.
Danjackson10

« Reply #54 on: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 02:37:13 »

I LOVED IT. I WATCHED IT, IM FUCKED!!! I LOVE MM
Rich Pullen

« Reply #55 on: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 06:12:32 »

Rich ffs please learn how to combine your c's and your k's, that's about the millionth time and it's a bit annoying. PaniCKy.

Fuk off.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 08:43:39 »

Better passer than Carrick = Tom Huddlestone. He's just not as good as him in most other departments!

I was shocked that Downing played well. I also thought Bent made some good runs and looked dangerous, just didn't have the quality at the end of them.

Glen Johnson should have secured rightback for the next game at least.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 11:58:04 »

Gary it was a fucking friendly dude, don't get too excited.

Although I was dead against the Fabio appointment (as I fear he'll make england good-ish).

Organise these words to form a well known saying

GRAPES SOUR
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 12:09:13 »

Fred how was that sour grapes? 

A- It was a friendly
B- I think Fabio will do well for you lot, (I'd have preferred KK to get the job again).

Huh??

I'm not sure how you arrive at your sour grapes conclusion, think you're reading a little bit into it. 

PS - All I was saying to Gazzza was don't get too carried away - )much the same as I didn't when this happened http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sport/football/330910.stm )
« Last Edit: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 12:12:46 by janaage » Logged
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 12:13:17 »

Fred how was that sour grapes? 

A- It was a friendly
B- I think Fabio will do well for you lot, (I'd have preferred KK to get the job again).

Huh??

I'm not sure how you arrive at your sour grapes conclusion, think you're reading a little bit into it. 

Nice to see Scottish fans dressing up as blue seats last night in your biggest ever friendly!! Were ticket prices too high or something? A Tenner I heard.

Best fans in the world my eye!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: