Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Managers rumour thread  (Read 39846 times)
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #375 on: Monday, November 24, 2008, 20:41:19 »

no one in their right mind would go from Manchester United to Swindon.

Yeah that Lou Macari was a right mug.
flammableBen

« Reply #376 on: Monday, November 24, 2008, 20:45:09 »

I've just heard from my source that we'll probably decide on the new full time boss at some point in the future.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #377 on: Monday, November 24, 2008, 21:36:43 »

Just been told by a source that one of the managers we are looking at who is currently employed by another club is Mark Robins of Rotherham United. He has done ok at Rotherham despite their points deduction. Rotherham would be 11th in League 2 without the deduction on 24 points and 4 points off the L2 playoffs. Not sure if this is true ofcourse and take it with a pinch of salt. I guess he has motivated the players to get them out of their current plight which Fitton talked about. Again could be bollocks and take it for what it's worth.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #378 on: Monday, November 24, 2008, 21:41:24 »

Did you know that if an infinite number of Andy Kings were left to bang on an infinite number of typewriters, sooner or later they would accidentally reproduce the complete works of William Shakespeare (or even just one of his sonnets).
spacey

« Reply #379 on: Monday, November 24, 2008, 22:29:21 »

Did you know that if an infinite number of Andy Kings were left to bang on an infinite number of typewriters, sooner or later they would accidentally reproduce the complete works of William Shakespeare (or even just one of his sonnets).

I tried that with an infinite number of ralphy's, but the best they came up with was the complete works of Chaka Demus and Pliers. Bloody useless!
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 [26]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: