Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ifil  (Read 9270 times)
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 20:09:49 »

ask Ralphy, probably next door or something.

Fucking ace Dan. Who ever said you never had a sense of humour.

Clap
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 20:09:59 »

No drama

It was about Big Jerel

Posted it in MDT and thought I had posted it here
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 20:15:38 »

Fucking ace Dan. Who ever said you never had a sense of humour.

Clap

No ever said I didnt have sense of humour, im hillarious!
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 21:39:37 »

Taking it as read that I really really hope Jerel stays, I can't help wondering whether his total absence from the squad might not be down to him being frozen out so much as the other way round. ie Maybe Jerel's refusing to play/go on bench? Not likely, I appreciate, but otherwise it makes no sense at all. He hasn't been great this season (I'm with DV on the "does not play well in team low on confidence" thing) but it makes no sense whatever for him to not even feature on the bench unless there's some other reason behind it. Maybe it is down to his family being abused - his family are very important to him, far more than football, and maybe that sorry incident was the final straw? (He says, clutching at one).
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 21:42:07 »

I really hope its not a case where Ifil doesnt want to play for us anymore.

If thats the case I wish he'd just come out and say it. If he wants to leave because of the abuse then I understand but wouldnt be happy from a personal point of view.

Still give him a good send off though.
blinkpip
His Infernal Majesty

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 22:34:07 »

I can't help agreeing a bit with Bart abit, Ifil should be involved more at least.

ee the trick is only pick on those that can't do you no harm
Like the drummer from Def Leppard's only got one arm

I annoyed Yeovilred 28/01/06
fatbury

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 22:40:45 »

from what ive been told hes literally been frozen out ala Pook earlier in season -- if defeats continue  then he will probably get his chance when Malpas changes his mind .. AGAIN ... unless he goes in January and there WILL be takers ...

IMO should have been playing tonight
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 22:41:48 »

IMO should have been playing tonight
Who's Imo? Japanese youth team import?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, November 12, 2008, 22:44:04 »

Who's Imo? Japanese youth team import?

One of those weird yoofs with a funny haircut and strange music tastes.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #24 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 00:27:57 »

We need Ifil back. Kanyuka was shit tonight and totally at fault for their second goal.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #25 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 00:37:38 »

You have a short memory gazza we were just as bad with him in the team. Not my words by the way malpas said that tonite. On the plus side aljofree will be back saturday to add some pace at the back
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 00:42:28 »

You have a short memory gazza we were just as bad with him in the team. Not my words by the way malpas said that tonite. On the plus side aljofree will be back saturday to add some pace at the back

Not short memory at all. I would rather have Ifil than Kanyuka.
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 08:59:37 »

Not short memory at all. I would rather have Ifil than Kanyuka.

Try telling that to Mr Malpas...

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 09:32:25 »

The bigger picture here is that our 4 centre backs have all been performing at various levels of shitness all season.  I'll excuse Morrison a bit because of his age but he's still had a few poor games.

People can moan all they like about putting Ifill in the team, but we were just as shit at the back when he played. Yes he can be good when in form , but he's not so he'd probably just cost us goals with daft errors. we've all seen him produce plenty of those.

The question we should be asking is why are players who were decent last season , and in some cases the season before playing so shit this season?
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Thursday, November 13, 2008, 09:38:45 »

The bigger picture here is that our 4 centre backs have all been performing at various levels of shitness all season.  I'll excuse Morrison a bit because of his age but he's still had a few poor games.

People can moan all they like about putting Ifill in the team, but we were just as shit at the back when he played. Yes he can be good when in form , but he's not so he'd probably just cost us goals with daft errors. we've all seen him produce plenty of those.

The question we should be asking is why are players who were decent last season , and in some cases the season before playing so shit this season?
I'd say it's pretty hard to judge what kind of form Ifil is in considering he hasn't played for several weeks now! Okay he had a shocking start to the season but we know what he's capable of, and from what I've seen and heard he'd be no worse than Kanyuka and quite possibly better if he could find some form
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: