Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Histon Matchday Thread. THE BIG ONE!!  (Read 28217 times)
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 12:24:39 »

I think FGR was the only non-league team I've seen town play. Scraped through that one.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 12:24:46 »

I went to that game, a week after it was called off for the first time.....it was a scarey atmosphere there, I remember they almost took the Townend on the replay at the CG...which they won.

Its always worth remembering that back then lads such as the SSF, didn't go in the TE, but the far end of the Shrivenham Road nearest to the away fans pen.

For those not in the know SSF was the South Side Firm....inhabited by South Ciders.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 12:31:06 »

Marvellous.  Radio 5's fa cup fella is at Histon today.  So if we struggle it will be very nicely higlighted by radio 5.

Mind you I think well stuff them 4 nil.

Never knowingly overstated.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #18 on: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 12:38:13 »

Iremember going to Dag and Redbridge in the cup...that was scary,probably the most worried for my life ive ever been.

I ddin't go to the away gome but was at the home game in the Arkells. When they got their winner some blokes behind me starting taking the piss out of Swindon. I tuned around and told them to support their club but don't slag mine to be met by what could only be described as a Kray convention. They pissed themselves laughing as they told me to fuck off which I dld as quick as possible.

Todays game 1-1 with Town getting a late equalizer off someone's shin or arse and Histom completely stuffing us. Us to then sneak an udeserved victory in the replay. 
pumbaa
Ha, no cunt in my title anymore. Oh.....

Fartmeister

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 12:54:19 »

I'm confident about this one. 3-1 Town.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #20 on: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 12:54:35 »

I ddin't go to the away gome but was at the home game in the Arkells. When they got their winner some blokes behind me starting taking the piss out of Swindon. I tuned around and told them to support their club but don't slag mine to be met by what could only be described as a Kray convention. They pissed themselves laughing as they told me to fuck off which I dld as quick as possible.

Todays game 1-1 with Town getting a late equalizer off someone's shin or arse and Histom completely stuffing us. Us to then sneak an udeserved victory in the replay. 

Twas a scarey night at the CG that night, I was in the town end and saw a couple of knife weilding eastenders, glad those days arent with us now TBH.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 14:16:50 »

Kanyuka in for Morrison, only change.
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 14:18:20 »

I reckon 4-1 town today, for fans not in the Swindon area you can listen to BBC Swindon over the internet for today's match.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 14:19:36 »

3-0 town
JPC82

« Reply #24 on: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 14:23:23 »

2-1 Swindon
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #25 on: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 14:26:10 »

Swindon Town: Phil Smith; Jack Smith, Patrick Kanyuka, Hasney Aljofree (Capt), Michael Timlin; Jon-Paul McGovern, Lee Peacock, Michael Pook, Anthony McNamee; Simon Cox, Billy Paynter

Substitutes: Peter Brezovan (GK), Kevin Amankwaah, Barry Corr, Craig Easton, Mark Marshall, Sean Morrison, Lilian Nalis

No place in the subs bench of 7 yet again for Ifil, I think his time at the town is over now for certain.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 14:27:08 »

Fucking Kanyuka?!?!?!
STFC4LIFE
Fence Fucker

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 14:27:54 »

Iv'e heard, that the abuse his family got the other week really upset Ifil.
Apparently the club have given him time off to sort his head out.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 14:27:59 »

Somehow I think Ifil won't be hanging around long.
sonic youth

« Reply #29 on: Saturday, November 8, 2008, 14:28:12 »

morrissey!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: