Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ratings v Bornmuff  (Read 2537 times)
DMR

« on: Sunday, December 19, 2004, 11:46:54 »

STARTING XI
Rhys- awful, looked uncomfortable and awkward, learn to fucking shout lad- 4

Heywood- looked quite dodgy yesterday, got sucked too far forward on occassions- 5

Reeves- what an effort from the old boy, won more attacking headers than anyone else to boot- 7

Sean- strange position, but played well. I don't think that position is his best but he ran around alot and made some good tackles. Lucky goal really- 7

Garrard- not his best game so far but perfectly adaequate at the back, good pace on him, showed passion, just not great going forawrd yet- 6

Duke- let himself down a bit, was his fault for the first goal, outshone by Nicho- 5

Igoe- tremendous work ethic, good touches and passes, proved me wrong- 8 (until he got subbed??)

Turbo- good in the first 45, faded badly in the latter stages when we needed him, couldn't fault his defensive efforts- 6

Howard- had patches of good stuff when goingo down the left wing. Still too lazy and too unfit, he's lost all his pace- 5

Roberts- let himself and the side down by losing the plot, which was a shame because his pace was stretching them until then- 5

Parkin- hardest worker of all, dropped deep all the time, battled well to no avail- 6/7

SUBS
Nicholas- awesome when he came on, looked better at the back than Duke and was a revelation going forward- 8

Pook- strange decision, he was pretty shight- 4

Fallon- only had 30 seconds, nothing to say really- n/a

I thought we were unlucky yesterday, deserved something from that game. We knocked it about well in spells, and the 4-1-4-1 formation was alright, although we always looked short for pace at the back when they hit us on the break. Sometimes we were outplayed, but I think we were the better side in the first 45 and to be fair to BM they came out in the second with more desire and deserved the lead, although when we scored I thought we'd go on and win it.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #1 on: Sunday, December 19, 2004, 12:08:52 »

i think seans rating was a bit harsh. He was just what we are looking for in the midfield. Was MOTM in my opinion

Hopefully if we keeep up the effort/work rate from yesterday into the peteboro game then we will get the result we need to kick start our season.

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
Reeves for King

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, December 21, 2004, 17:39:12 »

I think that Reeves deserves an 8, as does Sean. Garrard probably only a five, and Igoe 7, as although he played well, he cannot be judged too much as he left at half time.

here's the man himself when you need him?
Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, December 21, 2004, 23:20:00 »

Good ratings Dave, I'd agree with all of that.

You may have been a tad harsh on Rhys, whilst Heywood deserves a 4 - he was abysmal, and Duke was at fault for the first goal due to a lack of pace.

I would guess Igoe was injured as there is no way he should have been subbed off at half time, as as you say he was quality.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: