Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Scunthorpe Matchday Thread.  (Read 19724 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #285 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 11:33:32 »

I can see the headlines tomorrow "STFC Gazza slates own fans shock!"

You should be ashamed of yourself Gary.

Disgraceful. I read about Gazza's slur on our own fans in the paper. So it must be true. Why would the paper lie, it's a direct quote.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #286 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 11:43:04 »

Now the witch hunt for Malpas has died down let's start one on Gazza!

Gazza Out! Bye

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #287 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 11:44:14 »

when i was just a little boy, my grandad gave me a brand new toy, gazzaSTFC on a piece of string...

doesnt quite work... d'oh! Cheesy

STFC_Gazza

« Reply #288 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 11:45:33 »

Gazza is a wanker la la la

does though!
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #289 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 11:48:34 »

You should of finished off the email with "i will stomp on you're face at the next game"
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #290 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 11:53:04 »

You should of finished off the email with "i will stomp on you're face at the next game"

soapy tit wank
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #291 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 12:28:36 »

Had a phone call from the adver. They are retracting "my" comment tomorrow! They admitted they had no information and couldn't get in touch with anyone so were using bits of things on message boards.!
« Last Edit: Monday, November 3, 2008, 12:41:51 by STFC_Gazza » Logged
Barry Scott

« Reply #292 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 13:12:52 »

I love this quote

Quote from: Advuurrr
The incident saw angry words exchanged and fights get out of hand.

Quote from: Scunthorpe Tribunalgraph
In Saturday's game, Scunthorpe Stewards were more than happy to allow controlled fighting between the Swindon fans.

Things took a turn for the worst though, when one Swindon fan took it upon himself to use a loud voice and call the Scunthorpe Goalkeeper by his name repeatedly. With the stewards now noticing one Swindon fan brandishing a snooker cue and another holding what could only be described as a flaming chainsaw, it was clear the fighting was now getting out of hand.

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #293 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 13:25:25 »

Had a phone call from the adver. They are retracting "my" comment tomorrow! They admitted they had no information and couldn't get in touch with anyone so were using bits of things on message boards.!

That retraction will be buried in the classifieds!

Clems Army!
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #294 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 13:26:34 »

That retraction will be buried in the classifieds!

Apparently not, they are running an article with facts now apparently tomorrow.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #295 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 13:39:11 »

That's not wholly true. I had a call from Ben Perrin yesterday and told him basically what you'd said Gaz - ie that from my understanding what had started out as a comparatively small incident of verbals between fans and the keeper had been escalated out of all proportion by heavy-handed stewarding. But as I wasn't at the game, I wasn't prepared to go on the record about it, having not seen the incident myself or (at the time) spoken to first-hand witnesses. So albeit they couldn't get direct quotes, they could have reflected what they were actually told in their "the Advertiser understands" bit. Fair play to you for complaining, hope the retraction does you justice.
adje

Ignore
« Reply #296 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 13:39:28 »

Just seen the highlights-I have to say Jack Smith doesn't really seem up for the baby-rocking thing

quot;Molten memories splashing down
 upon the rooves of Swindon Town"
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #297 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 13:44:28 »

Just seen the highlights-I have to say Jack Smith doesn't really seem up for the baby-rocking thing
He might be impotent
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #298 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 15:20:19 »

He might be impotent

He is - otherwise we have to pick Amankwaah

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #299 on: Monday, November 3, 2008, 15:39:18 »

I think that is disgracful of Gazza to blame our own fan's.....we should send him back to Scunny for their stewards to practise with !!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 [20] 21   Go Up
Print
Jump to: