Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Drinking Games  (Read 2943 times)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 09:48:26 »

Drink while you think is ace.  Especially when you play with a mate who is rubbish. I had to draw the line when he got a Y and tried passing off Yono Bono as John Lennon's wife the excuse of "you know who I mean" didn't stop me from making him down his pint.

For weekends away a good game of "tokens" is good.  Get two smallish football figurines (those plastic ones) and distribute one to one member of the group and another to another.  The object of the game is you all have to drink pints, well all drinks need to be in glasses.  If a figurine ends up in your glass you have to drink two fingers, if both end up in your drink you finish your pint and then have to go and get the same drink in.  Left hand (or at least not your strongest hand) has to be used to drink, otherwise you have to finish your drink.

We had a great weekend out in Amsterdam playing that a few years ago.

we did that with a solitary golf ball, except you had to neck whatever you had left. theres a knack to avoid it happening to you and you could get the same person over and over. he passed out in the end, it was ace
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 09:52:25 »

We were in a bar in Amsterdam all stood there with pints in our left hands, right hands covering the tops of our drinks, the waiteresses wondered what the hell we were doing.  In one bar we gave the waitress the two tokens, ordered a couple of drinks then as she put one drink in front of our target she popped both figurines straight into the lads drink, brilliant.

If you all agree to play by the rules and not wuss out, it's a great game.

Not saying the word "beer" is good for forfeits too.
Danjackson10

« Reply #32 on: Monday, October 27, 2008, 14:55:49 »

just found this topic, played touch the cup the other night! Best drinking game ever! i need to think up some more with the old christmas parties coming up!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, October 27, 2008, 15:26:10 »

just found this topic, played touch the cup the other night!

Is that like 2 girls 1 cup (NSFW if anyone googles)?
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, October 27, 2008, 15:44:50 »

haha i played touch the cup the other night, im shit at it Sad

Things get better but they never get good
Danjackson10

« Reply #35 on: Monday, October 27, 2008, 16:07:15 »

and if your shit, your wasted!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: