Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: latest blog  (Read 10170 times)
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 13:41:29 »

isn't it?!
sonic youth

« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 13:53:54 »

i find WSC a bit "elitist"... FFT is too commercial and premiership obsessed.

we need a balance which covers the lower leagues in more detail whilst not sneering at the upper echelons, FFT are slightly addressing this issue but much of the coverage of the lower leagues is whimsical

your blogs are very good juddie.
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 14:15:33 »

People have tried doing lower league mags, but for whatever reason they haven;t worked. I don;t necessarily think a lower league mag is the answer, just one that is more balanced.

The best footie mag, apart from the one I work on(!) is Champions, the champs league mag. Not because it's champs league, but the content is superb.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, October 28, 2008, 14:21:23 »

i find WSC a bit "elitist"... FFT is too commercial and premiership obsessed.

we need a balance which covers the lower leagues in more detail whilst not sneering at the upper echelons,

You'll have more chance finding a unicorn trotting into Wiltshire with an army of leprechauns whilst getting popped on by a group of flying pigs than read such a publication.

Just because it sticks it to the man doesn't make it elitist. They talk about the state of modern football and write good articles about times of old. Their balance of Premiership and FL is okay too.

FourFourTwo is a SkySports generation magazine for those who couldn't give at shite about anything below the top half of The Championship - but still has to cover the lower leagues somehow (I've no problems with STFC being the zoo animal in their little project).
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: