Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aljofree  (Read 9027 times)
JPC82

« Reply #75 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 15:01:02 »

Roll Eyes
That's not "showing balls" it shows, like your post, a complete lack of maturity and common sense. I'm pretty sure Malpas also has his own thoughts about people singing "Malpas out" and booing during games, are you really suggesting it would be a good idea if he went on the radio and said the fans were cunts for booing? It may well be more "honest" but it wouldn't exactly be great for spirit between team and fans would it?

Smiley Smiley
Spencer_White

« Reply #76 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 15:48:35 »

Has showed balls to give a bit back, u think the other players get booed and say nothing? its straight back to the dressing room then moaning how our fans are cunts for the way we boo them etc, at least Has doesnt wait and moan behind the fans back, if they have problem with the fans id rather fucking hear it like Has did

That just makes no sense at all.

Im quite happy for them to moan in private all they want.

But in public they are paid to represent the club.

To be honest, you are not helping them out here. It would be nice to avoid whats happening in the top flight where most fans think the players are scum as people.

Someone was bemoaning how we never sing songs about individual players at the moment (janaage was it?). Certain players are unpopular for a reason and the reason is a lot of the fans dont like them. Its up to them to help themselves become more popular, and that will help the club as well.

To be honest Ive got better things to do with time and money than cheer on a bunch of knobs. However much you say Has is a nice guy etc, its his public persona that matters, and to be honest he is at rock bottom. Its a brave defense from some hardcore posters on here, but I dont think he should behave as he has been. So many things not right at the moment.
« Last Edit: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 15:54:54 by Spencer_White » Logged
DMR

« Reply #77 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 19:15:43 »

Has showed balls to give a bit back, u think the other players get booed and say nothing? its straight back to the dressing room then moaning how our fans are cunts for the way we boo them etc, at least Has doesnt wait and moan behind the fans back, if they have problem with the fans id rather fucking hear it like Has did

Hahahaha.

You're a tool. I don't know which members of staff of STFC read this but I'm assuming they do on account of your consistantly arse-kissing, distorted view of things... you're quite clearly not a fan but some sort of employee, or wannabe employee and it's now bordering on tiresome!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 19:23:27 »

I still think he is Aljofree.

Lovely fella you know!
JPC82

« Reply #79 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 19:46:22 »

haha u lot make me laugh, so easy boys
Tails

Git facked

Ignore