Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon V Oldham Matchday Thread  (Read 13176 times)
fergz

« Reply #210 on: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 21:23:50 »

To be fair the lino's were terrible, one of them let us off for disallowing that Oldham chance in the first half for offside, I was right in line and both players were onside.  Cheesy
Dozno9

« Reply #211 on: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 22:26:20 »

What can be worrying is when the lino's are shit for one team but not the other, but fair play to them they were consistantly shit.

I liked the moment when their winger was just hanging onto Maccas shirt as he was going forward and the 12 year old lino didn't give a fucking thing, thats what the lower leagues are famous for.

Oh, and I thought Pook was superb today.
« Last Edit: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 22:29:12 by Dozno9 » Logged
juddie

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 22:44:25 »

thought we got it spot on today - credit where credit's due to Malpas. Tactically bang on, plus you could see all the lads were working for each other. At the final whistle fou players looked shattered and fell to their knees - that shows the lads give a shit and are working hard for each other and the manager - happy days.

Brez was more dominant, getting better by the week.

Defence was superb. Timlin immense, smith did really well, hasney and Morrison worked really hard - well done chaps. Hasney looked a bit moody throughout the game, but he was a rock, played really well.

Thought JP was quiet, Macca still not himself, but both worked hard.

Pook was great, but Peacok for me was fucking awesome.

We beat a good team today, happy fricking days
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 22:56:50 »

better, better, better!
I would of taken Peacs off instead of Billy and put the paynter man in midfield and pushed Corr on up front.
Overall very good and i am looking forward to Walsall.

Clems Army!
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 23:00:25 »

thought we got it spot on today - credit where credit's due to Malpas. Tactically bang on, plus you could see all the lads were working for each other. At the final whistle fou players looked shattered and fell to their knees - that shows the lads give a shit and are working hard for each other and the manager - happy days.

Brez was more dominant, getting better by the week.

Defence was superb. Timlin immense, smith did really well, hasney and Morrison worked really hard - well done chaps. Hasney looked a bit moody throughout the game, but he was a rock, played really well.

Thought JP was quiet, Macca still not himself, but both worked hard.

Pook was great, but Peacok for me was fucking awesome.

We beat a good team today, happy fricking days

Good post

deltaincline

« Reply #215 on: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 23:40:50 »

Fucking awesome performance against a good Oldham side today. I'm quite happy to shut my trap regarding Malpas as manager for the moment. Whatever he's been accused of, the players do now seem to be playing for him by the bucket load. I hope he enjoys his deserved bottle of wine this weekend Wink

Can't fault the effort levels anywhere on the pitch at the moment and Pook especially must have a shit eating grin all over his face tonight. Maybe he's matured as both a player and as a person since we last suffered having to watch him lumber all over the pitch like a fucking amateur? For me, he's now doing everything nice and simple and is playing well. Can't fault his effort and desire either. Fair play to him, he's a dead cert on the team sheet every week the way he's playing at the moment. He can't afford to get fucking cocky though. He's had a really lucky break which he's made the most of for a couple of games. Hopefully he'll realise that. If not, he'll end up at Supermarine or worse next season. It's a fucking fine line, Pooky. Now then!

Hasney had an ace game today as well. Nice to see him playing well and full of confidence again. If only he can find it within himself to drop the surly fucking attitude he has towards our fans, he'd make a real name for himself and would be worthy of wearing the captains armband.

Oh, and the silence observed for Brian Hillier today was awesome regardless of the diverse opinions on him. Pin, drop, and all that:-)

axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Saturday, October 25, 2008, 23:51:11 »

Two wins means nothing. Malpas better pull his finger out if he's going to avoid the chop.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 14:17:41 »

Obv janaage has had a drink.

Bit soppy for a sweaty aren't you?

She made me write that!!  She thought it would embarrass me some what!!

Still well happy about the display and result, first 20 mins was a bit ropey but we settled well and looked worthy winners by the end.

Has the tide turned?  i hope so!

But then again "it was only Oldham" ;-)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: