Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Faithless  (Read 2060 times)
oxford_fan

Ignore
« on: Sunday, December 19, 2004, 00:37:21 »

Saw them live at Brixton last night, they were fucking incredible. Support band called 'Mylo' were utter gash. Massive roar when Maxi Jazz came on stage. Brixton is dodgy as fuck though.

Hoodlum teritory. Was offered a variety of drugs as we exited the tube station on the way there, and then offered pills about 5 times inside. Oh yeah and I whitied half way through Faithless' set too  Oops
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, December 19, 2004, 10:27:38 »

I didn't find Brixton dodgy at all when I went, nor rough. You obviously look dodgy.
Onion_Jimbo

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, December 19, 2004, 10:48:46 »

:shock:  <---- thats you.

dance dance dance dance dance rave rave rave rave rave

faithless are the best.

Rigobert Song La la la
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, December 19, 2004, 18:52:09 »

Quote from: "sonicyouth"
I didn't find Brixton dodgy at all when I went, nor rough. You obviously look dodgy.
who did you see? what time did it start?

on friday at 9pm the place was rammed with dodgy lookin black fellas offering me druggen.

not rough though!? 'course it is, notoriously so.
Whits
Morphined Up

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, December 19, 2004, 19:03:36 »

i've been to brixton a few times, right ghetto!

alot worse at weekends though, been midweek and its a lot quieter and alot less drug offers! i love the fact they are so open about it and the police do fuck all!

:doobie

Plays in midfield and his name is Tommy Miller,
signed him from Huddersfield his name is Tommy Miller,
first touch is average but his second is a killer,
heeeeeey Tommy Miller!
strooood
As black as Patrick from EastEnders who is officially the blackest man on the planet.

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Sunday, December 19, 2004, 19:14:34 »

i heard this thing on the radio about this woman getting car jacked in kensington...

in upper class oxbridge accent:
"really you do have to ask how this can happen? i could have had my dog or children in the back. something has to be done. kensington is turning in to a ghetto"

:Ride On Fatbury's Lovestick

officially blacker than the night.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Sunday, December 19, 2004, 20:01:54 »

Quote from: "oxford_fan"
Quote from: "sonicyouth"
who did you see? what time did it start?

on friday at 9pm the place was rammed with dodgy lookin black fellas offering me druggen.

not rough though!? 'course it is, notoriously so.

The Thrills, dunno what day, about 8pm I got there. I know it's supposed to be rough but I didn't really notice anything.
oxford_fan

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Sunday, December 19, 2004, 20:05:05 »

Quote from: "Whits"
i've been to brixton a few times, right ghetto!

alot worse at weekends though, been midweek and its a lot quieter and alot less drug offers! i love the fact they are so open about it and the police do fuck all!

:doobie
yep, like i say we walked out of the tube station and were offered weed and general "drugs" about 5 times, then walked past some police another 10 yards up the road who were searching a couple of bruvvas.

also, inside the venue all of the pill sellers were pretty sly just whispering "pills" as they walked past, but one bloke just stood there and shouted "PILLS?" at the top of his voice!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: