Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Warsaw  (Read 7441 times)
glos_robin

« Reply #15 on: Friday, October 24, 2008, 09:17:17 »

I'll probably end up at this, as were only likely to have a couple of hundred I hope they still put us in the stand behind the goal not just the crappy side bit we had in our relegation season when King had Gout
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Friday, October 24, 2008, 09:37:24 »

Im going..

Clems Army!
DMR

« Reply #17 on: Friday, October 24, 2008, 12:25:35 »

I'll probably end up at this, as were only likely to have a couple of hundred I hope they still put us in the stand behind the goal not just the crappy side bit we had in our relegation season when King had Gout

Hahahaha, only a couple of hundred? To Walsall? Fuck off.

We've been behind the goal the last 3 times I've been there, btw.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, October 24, 2008, 12:27:28 »

We took 139 to Hartlepool on a Friday night.

To think we'll take only 61 more people to Walsall on a Tuesday evening is ludicrous.

It's All Good..............
DMR

« Reply #19 on: Friday, October 24, 2008, 12:31:57 »

We took 139 to Hartlepool on a Friday night.

To think we'll take only 61 more people to Walsall on a Tuesday evening is ludicrous.

You've got to remember that glos_robin seem's hell bent on assuming Bart's mantle as the worlds most negative prick. At least Bart is usually coherent.
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, October 24, 2008, 12:36:30 »

DMR, what / where is that picture in your avatar?
DMR

« Reply #21 on: Friday, October 24, 2008, 12:39:15 »

Gillingham away last year. It's the back of my head - my most attractive feature.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, October 24, 2008, 13:11:17 »

I am doing an early runner from work on Tuesday and will be there. Zaaboooooooub.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, October 24, 2008, 13:24:39 »

I am doing an early runner from work on Tuesday and will be there. Zaaboooooooub.

Me too, my manager's off next week. Eaaaaaaaaaasy.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Monday, October 27, 2008, 10:40:22 »

Can you get tickets on the day for this or do i need to get them today?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
glos_robin

« Reply #25 on: Monday, October 27, 2008, 13:19:31 »

Hahahaha, only a couple of hundred? To Walsall? Fuck off.

We've been behind the goal the last 3 times I've been there, btw.
If your going to start resorting to insults at least get your facts right...........05/06 we had the side stand stand (I was sat in it FFS, the home fans had the usual away stand) and lost 1-0 with Matty Fryatt scoring the winner it was whilst King was still in charge. Despite being on a Saturday we did only take a couple of hundred fans although it was a 1pm kick-off which I think was due to an England match. We were on a similar run of form to what we were on in 05/06 when I wrote that post so a couple of hundred would have been a distinct possibility. With our upturn in form now I'm sure it will be plenty more but hey .......
So we've only had the behind the goal stand for our last 2 visits
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, October 27, 2008, 13:24:33 »

If your going to start resorting to insults at least get your facts right...........05/06 we had the side stand stand (I was sat in it FFS, the home fans had the usual away stand) and lost 1-0 with Matty Fryatt scoring the winner it was whilst King was still in charge. Despite being on a Saturday we did only take a couple of hundred fans although it was a 1pm kick-off which I think was due to an England match. We were on a similar run of form to what we were on in 05/06 when I wrote that post so a couple of hundred would have been a distinct possibility. With our upturn in form now I'm sure it will be plenty more but hey .......
So we've only had the behind the goal stand for our last 2 visits

I hovered above in a Blimp ...........or was that a Gimp?

Clems Army!
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, October 27, 2008, 15:07:22 »

I'm going with my lad!

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, October 27, 2008, 15:14:57 »

i've been to walsall twice.one was new years day around 5 years ago? and on a saturday when merson played 3-4 years?.both times we were behind the goal.
Barry Scott

« Reply #29 on: Monday, October 27, 2008, 16:48:48 »

Does anyone know if you can buy tickets at the game?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: