Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hereford V Swindon Matchday Thread.  (Read 42782 times)
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #450 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 12:18:51 »

I was too busy playing mario kart to read the thread.

N64 or Wii?
flammableBen

« Reply #451 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 12:20:30 »

N64 or Wii?

SNES.
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #452 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 12:22:30 »

SNES.

Ah, so online isn't an option then..
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #453 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 12:24:03 »

(to the blue moon tune)

Cooooooxy
he used to play for plastics,
makes keepers look like spastics,
He loves to score hat tricks!!
flammableBen

« Reply #454 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 12:27:39 »

Ah, so online isn't an option then..

The Snes emulator, Zsnes can do interweb playing, well the old version can anyway. My internet connection is a bit shit though.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #455 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 12:42:51 »

Hehehehehe, i like that...

Yup it should be done.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #456 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 12:51:57 »

pauld, are you sure you just weren't really late for the league game ?
You mean that wasn't the League game? When do we play them in the JPT - I reckon we'll beat them in that too
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #457 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 15:23:04 »

As i went to the game think i may as well give my opinion on the nights fun.Thought we were the better side,although Hereford were pretty dire,especially in the second half.Have to admit that i thought it was going to be another one of those games where we play alright and don't get the result.But we did,and when we scored i was beyond chuffed.But then considering i haven't seen us win since Aldershot away[and that doesn't really count] its not too surprising i was so happy about it  Grin

Jerel looked great.Seemed as if he was winning every tackle and was full of confidence,just like the normal Jerel.I'm hopeful Aljofree will stay ill.

Brilliant to see Peacock playing in midfield.Taken to long for it to happen in all honesty and you have to wonder if it will continue.But what he maybe lacks in natural midfield ability he more than makes up for with his desire to win every game when he's got a town shirt on.Got to love the bloke  Yes

All in all was a good night.Certainly worth not getting to bed before 11.30 for.Only sore point[aside from Brezovan's cock up] was fucking Byrne at the end,coming over torwards the stand and giving us the thumbs up for fucks sake.Pissed me right off cause i wanted to applaude the players not him,what a cock he is.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #458 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 15:33:06 »

I only listened on the radio but there were a few times that you could hear the difference when Ed Hadwin would say something about Peacock kneeing it away, blocking or just getting in the way. He didn't say it about anyone else (until Corr came on later on) but having watched the 'Pools goals again at least one goal was down to players not just getting something, anything in the way.

As someone else said on another thread I too had watched Peacock this season and thought that this looked a year too far for him. But it is nice to be wrong. Again.

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #459 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 15:37:15 »

As i went to the game think i may as well give my opinion on the nights fun.Thought we were the better side,although Hereford were pretty dire,especially in the second half.Have to admit that i thought it was going to be another one of those games where we play alright and don't get the result.But we did,and when we scored i was beyond chuffed.But then considering i haven't seen us win since Aldershot away[and that doesn't really count] its not too surprising i was so happy about it  Grin

Jerel looked great.Seemed as if he was winning every tackle and was full of confidence,just like the normal Jerel.I'm hopeful Aljofree will stay ill.

Brilliant to see Peacock playing in midfield.Taken to long for it to happen in all honesty and you have to wonder if it will continue.But what he maybe lacks in natural midfield ability he more than makes up for with his desire to win every game when he's got a town shirt on.Got to love the bloke  Yes

All in all was a good night.Certainly worth not getting to bed before 11.30 for.Only sore point[aside from Brezovan's cock up] was fucking Byrne at the end,coming over torwards the stand and giving us the thumbs up for fucks sake.Pissed me right off cause i wanted to applaude the players not him,what a cock he is.

I suppose he cant win........i think that all playing staff AND officials should applaud away support win, lose or draw....so i dont think he did much wrong.

Clems Army!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #460 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 15:37:26 »

But then considering i haven't seen us win since Aldershot away[and that doesn't really count] its not too surprising i was so happy about it  Grin

That made me think, I've not seen us win since we beat Tranmere on the opening day. That's bad.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #461 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 15:52:30 »

All in all was a good night.Certainly worth not getting to bed before 11.30 for. Only sore point.... Brezovan's cock up.

You surprise me Larwood, he is a big strong boy mind...ever thought of trying lube?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #462 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 15:54:59 »

Childish but I did have a chuckle when one line ended with "Only sore point[aside from Brezovan's cock".

If that was planned Larwood, I take my non-existent hat off to you!
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #463 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 16:13:39 »

and she even went on to fuck Bryne at the end.

(sorry larwood)
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #464 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 16:15:28 »

sounds like a good night all round!

To be honest Ive not been a huge fan of Byrne ever since he was our subsitute on our table! 
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 [31] 32 33   Go Up
Print
Jump to: