Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 10 game malpas decisions  (Read 10398 times)

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 13:12:32 »

if malpas doesn't get things sorted and progression isn't made then next season will see a drop in season ticket holders for sure.for that reason fitton has a real dilemma if form continues as it is.
fans need something to whet the appetite
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 13:36:03 »

yeah definately, maybe we could get Juande Ramos?

We need a manager for the whole week, not some part-timer FFS!
nevillew
Tripping the light puntastic

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 13:38:20 »

on form today sir.

Paolo Di Canio, it's Paolo Di Canio
Dazzza

« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, October 7, 2008, 15:09:03 »

Are we that shallow or far gone where we’re even considering appointing a “name” to placate the hordes of thisis spawns?

It’s a sorry old day I think when we get to that point especially when you consider where we have come from last season and I still add that the expectation and in some cases attitude of some of our fans is fucking loony.

Yes, things are generally in a shit state of affairs and we were all expecting better but by Christ from some of the comments the spackers on that “site” are making you’d have thought we we’re playing in the Champions League last season.  Nowt wrong with a constructive moan or even a rant but can we not round them up and collectively castrate them.

I’ll bring the fava beans and butter and we can eat the vat of castration bits for supper with a nice Chianti.

BANGKOK RED

« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 16:51:50 »

I think that we should appoint Angelina Jolie as next manager
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2008, 19:01:14 »

I dont think its shallow dazza, my generation of fan has been bought up on this club appointing names as managers and most of them to some point have been a success. It is not my opinion that we should go down this route but i fully understand why some fans feel this way.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: