Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: malpas in or out  (Read 9562 times)
dell boy

« Reply #90 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 16:57:01 »

Maybe if the fans actually get behind the players at home he might actually turn it around? It's at home where the problems lie to a certain extent as on the road we are picking up some points and not losing. Show some support, get behind the lads and if we still play shite and have a few more horror shows at the back then we know it's more likely to be poor management from Malpas than the players just being too scared to play their normal game at home.

I always get behind the team, as with most fans in my section of the DR until the Millwall game, then it all changed, fans who have done nothing but support the team got very very ugly with abuse at the end of the match others like myself just sat there silent. Now why is that, are we all of a sudden bad supporters, it is hard to cheer the crap that is being brought to the table.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 17:02:39 »

I always get behind the team, as with most fans in my section of the DR until the Millwall game, then it all changed, fans who have done nothing but support the team got very very ugly with abuse at the end of the match others like myself just sat there silent. Now why is that, are we all of a sudden bad supporters, it is hard to cheer the crap that is being brought to the table.

I wasn't aiming my post directly at people on here. Most people are good supporters on here whom i am sure did their best to get behind the team against Millwall. It doesn't help when you have a section of idiots chanting Malpas Out when it's still only 1-1. No wonder the players play shit, every bad thing they do is met with such a negative response from some of the home fans sometimes. I don't blame the fans for being pissed off (i was totally pissed off after Leeds) we pay our money and deserve an opinion. But maybe a full 90 with no Malpas out or booing will actually have a positive effect on the players?
Spencer_White

« Reply #92 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 17:06:39 »

I know this is a bizarre thing to bash Malpas over the head for, but has anyone else noticed he has consistantly praised us as supporters when weve been nothing but shite?

Every week, we are silent, and then Malpas says we are great!!?

I think hes been fearing the atmosphere ever since he got here. First game V Forest the atmosphere was brilliant, then nothing, weve not lent one ounce of home support at home.

Our home support is shite now.
dell boy

« Reply #93 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 17:08:40 »

Our present home support (noise) is the worse I have seen/heard, anywhere in professional football. It is a joke how a few hundred away fans can outsing, cheer, 7,000 homers.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #94 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 17:40:15 »

I tend not to want to cheer players who could not give a fuck.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 20:18:38 »

fans who have done nothing but support the team got very very ugly
To be fair, I think it's likely they were always ugly - perhaps you just hadn't noticed? Don't think you can blame Malpas for some of our fans not being the best looking
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #96 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 20:21:33 »

Speak for yourself paul :-)
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 20:23:32 »

yeah you ugly fucker

Things get better but they never get good
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 20:25:57 »

Our present home support (noise) is the worse I have seen/heard, anywhere in professional football. It is a joke how a few hundred away fans can outsing, cheer, 7,000 homers.

You cant really say it,s because of the ST arrangement,last season 50 P.Vale fans out sung us,Support was poor against leeds last season too,if a game like that cant get the fans going then it's a poor show.
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 20:26:53 »

why dont you all stop fucking moaning about it and start singing then?
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #100 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 20:27:54 »

At last another fucker on my wavelengh
mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 20:30:05 »

its hardly fucking rocket science, start singing, stand up, as if you give a fuck about being embarrassed, theres about 20 of us who sing at the back of the drs nearest the townend.

fucking moaning about it. jesus wept.

Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #102 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 20:31:51 »

Same here problem i have had is people actually look in disgust for singing.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #103 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 20:38:58 »

I earlier said Malaps out and that senior players had let him down. I was at the Natural History Museum today and after having spoken to the Great Mannatee I've changed my mind. I'd rather have Aljofree and JPM out than Malaps. Malaps I'm sure has given 100% - those two bastards have given fuck all. As senior professionals I'm not so sure they're undermining him and causing a lot of the unrest. I have absolutely fuck all evidence to support this theory but if it came to a choice of who I'd rather have, I'd rather have Malaps than them 2 fucking useless, unprofessional cunts. They're cunts - Malaps ain't. 
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 20:42:15 »

its hardly fucking rocket science, start singing, stand up, as if you give a fuck about being embarrassed, theres about 20 of us who sing at the back of the drs nearest the townend.

fucking moaning about it. jesus wept.

I do and i dont think im that far from you,when you lot sing me and my boy join in but we are kinda on our own bar a few below us.

Ive sung at games all my life right from my townend days in the late seventies onwards.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to: