Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Following my Wannker Post, my Thursday got even better.............  (Read 7646 times)
spacey

« Reply #60 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 13:36:29 »

Yeah, but she was the retarded horse who's been beaten with a baseball bat of our hearts
Miss Angry

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 13:43:24 »

Fair enough you dont give a shit about the person that has killed themselves but you could at least have some compassion.

Step back n have a think about it, if Ash ( sorry ash ) were to go throw himself infront of a train you would be upset as you are close friends. How would you like it if some random was posting on a forum about him calling him a dead cunt etc?
It's just not nice.

Someone very close to me jumped from a bridge onto the M4 a few months ago, and yes i think he was inconsiderate not to think of the people he could have killed in cars. The motorway was closed for a few hours, so a few people were late to work no doubt etc... but that didnt cross his mind once, clearly he had other things on his mind! It just tears me apart thinking that he felt it easier to jump off a bridge than come to any of us.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 13:44:15 »

I keeping all my Diana memorial plates to hand down to my grandchildren
Bushey Boy

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 13:45:16 »

To be fair, he would only be upset as hes not in my will.

Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 13:45:30 »

Fair enough you dont give a shit about the person that has killed themselves but you could at least have some compassion.

Step back n have a think about it, if Ash ( sorry ash ) were to go throw himself infront of a train you would be upset as you are close friends. How would you like it if some random was posting on a forum about him calling him a dead cunt etc?
It's just not nice.

Someone very close to me jumped from a bridge onto the M4 a few months ago, and yes i think he was inconsiderate not to think of the people he could have killed in cars. The motorway was closed for a few hours, so a few people were late to work no doubt etc... but that didnt cross his mind once, clearly he had other things on his mind! It just tears me apart thinking that he felt it easier to jump off a bridge than come to any of us.

However I answer this I will be shot so I am not going to as it would not be nice and I have no reason to upset you by telling you what I am thinking. Although if ash did die I would be turley lost in this world with out him and who would bum fuck me then?

Ash - "GFM Mate your like like Marmite you Love it or Hate it"
Christian Roberts " I fucking hate Marmite"
sheepshagger
Suburban Capitalist........

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 13:48:45 »

As a capitalist sheepshager greed and looking after no.1 are fundemental to your success.

What another load of bollox you spout again !!!

If you knew anything about capitalism you would know that it is a belief in the free market economy rather than one governed by the central state.  Agreed that looking after yourself is important, but you don't have to be greedy to be a capitalist !

Wise men say........
Miss Angry

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 13:49:08 »

You wont upset me, he's alive and i have told him he is a wanker myself.

Im just trying to get you to put yourself in other peoples shoes... It's all very well calling this one and that one a cunt until the day it happens to you.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 13:51:23 »

wow Im very suprised that he lived through that Miss angry?
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 13:52:36 »

What another load of bollox you spout again !!!

If you knew anything about capitalism you would know that it is a belief in the free market economy rather than one governed by the central state.  Agreed that looking after yourself is important, but you don't have to be greedy to be a capitalist !

as a new fish on the townend mr sheepshager you really must learn when people are fishing for a bite and when a post is serious. Smiley

Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #69 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 13:55:02 »

I am gutted that you caught the biggest fish so far gazza
flammableBen

« Reply #70 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 13:55:22 »

I don't think you were fishing. You were just wrong and are now trying to pass it off as fishing.
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 13:55:51 »

Im sure he regret's what heartbreak he could have caused,let's hope he has people around him that give him the support he needs' so he's never in this situation again.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #72 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 13:57:11 »

He was fishing he was home by 5
Gazza's Fat Mate
Morality Robocop

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 14:00:10 »

I was mostly serious as it goes but my direct replies to sheepshager were fishing.

dell boy

« Reply #74 on: Friday, October 3, 2008, 14:04:36 »

I was mostly serious as it goes but my direct replies to sheepshager were fishing.
I think he was counter-fishing your fishing!!! Yes
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to: