Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Aljofree-Leading by example!!!  (Read 4009 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 17:41:12 »

You do wonder that if the abuse continues from the fans how will that effect players like JPM, will they think who gives a fuck, if STFC go down I can put in a transfer request and be gone, or do they think, I'm gonna give it my all and turn this around.  If a few go for option A we could be in a shit load of trouble. 

I think one of the reasons why the scum have fallen so far. is that their fans are quick to get on players backs....this leads to the situation as you point out JA, where players stop playing and look to get out.  One of the recurring mantras on the scum site is their morons can't figure out why these same players on leaving then seem to do well at their new clubs.

I always thought STFC fans were above this sort of thing, unless driven to extremes.

We may be a bit crap right now, but things are 100% better than what they might have been....I noticed Rufus Brevitt is now number 2 at Bedfont Town.  A Little less than a year ago it was quite likely he'd have become our manager on Sturrock's departure.

It's quite understandable having a bit of a moan in the pub after a shit performance, but some just go on and on....FFS get a life....all this negativity damages you as well as the club.

michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 17:47:19 »

Negativity is a polite word for it.

I call it hysterics.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 17:59:54 »

Like you said jan they can bugger off any time they want....they dont care its a job to them.

Personally I think (mostly) they do care. I think the issue is one of confidence, where you think you are playing your normal game and giving 100% when in fact you are hiding from the game.

So Hasney is kind of right, but it doesn't need saying particularly if it could be interpreted that he is blaming the fans.
Spencer_White

« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 18:05:38 »

I dont know, I was embaressed first 15 minutes saturday. They hardly won a challenge.

wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 18:43:30 »

I back Hasney 100%.  Been to every game this season and he has just been made a scapegoat for some poor performances.

Not looking for a row, and I have only been to all the home games (none away). I back the team while I am in the CG, but surely Hasney is responsible in part for the poor performances because he should take more responsibility for organising the defence and encouraging the rest of the team.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 19:09:21 »

Very well put reg although i would have taken it more seriously if you had not admitted you prefered going for a walk sunday than going to the slough of despondency ;-)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 19:34:42 »

With the abuse our players get I don't blame then.

It affects the team a lot more than people think.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 19:43:29 »

Very well put reg although i would have taken it more seriously if you had not admitted you prefered going for a walk sunday than going to the slough of despondency ;-)

You should try it DRS....rather than go to the Huddersfield game and get bitter and twisted...go and gather mushrooms somewhere like West Woods.

Chanterelles are plentiful at the moment.

http://www.wildmanstevebrill.com/JPEG'S/Mushroom%20Images/Chanterelles.Photo.jpg
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 19:54:43 »

I would reg but somewhere deep down there is a belief  we might turn the corner so dont wanna miss it. Fuck me that sounded like i have been on those mushrooms.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 12:45:12 »

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/display.var.2455587.0.breaking_news_aljofree_misses_pools_clash.php

Umm, coincidence maybe Wink
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 12:59:38 »

Haha the first comment below
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 13:03:09 »

no surpirse, be interesting to see how the defence does without him...
sharper

« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 13:21:47 »

He's been playing with that virus since MK away.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 13:25:34 »

He's been playing with that virus since MK away.

Hide and seek? Backgammon? How exactly has he been playing with it?
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 13:31:33 »

is it aids?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: