Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: England-Middlesex Stanford 20-20  (Read 2655 times)
Scot Munroe

« on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 21:21:16 »

Starts in about 10 mins. Eng won toss and elected to bat. the people who have not got sky sports, you can listen to ball by ball coverage on the beeb website, through BBC london.
michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 21:36:39 »

I like the black bats and silver stumps Smiley
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 21:56:46 »

Ho hum.Can't really get too excited at the thought of this whole shebang.Too much money and too much hype for my liking.

Interesting to see KP's comments about how important test cricket is to him.It occured to me that maybe the reason he's been made test skipper was to keep him away from the IPL.No doubt everyone else has said that before but i'm a bit dense sadly and so it hadn't occured to me before today  Embarrassed

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 21:59:52 »

See, I think England vs Middlesex is far more interesting than the Windies game at the end.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #4 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 22:06:39 »

It's no England vs. Aylesbury though is it Wink

Rich Pullen

« Reply #5 on: Sunday, October 26, 2008, 23:42:41 »

It's been a fine showcase for poor fielding thus far this one.
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 08:53:31 »

Nice to see how underwhelming this has been thus far.Just cause you throw loads of money at something it doesn't make it any good.

Stanford is a bit weird,i will never understand why he is so desperate to make cricket a bigger sport.Its done ok for itself before now,so do one you cocky,creepy yank.

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/people,,sir-allen-stanford-apologises-for-getting-too-close-to-cricketers-wags,52348

And fate has just
Rich Pullen

« Reply #7 on: Wednesday, October 29, 2008, 10:04:32 »

Nice to see how underwhelming this has been thus far.Just cause you throw loads of money at something it doesn't make it any good.

Stanford is a bit weird,i will never understand why he is so desperate to make cricket a bigger sport.Its done ok for itself before now,so do one you cocky,creepy yank.

http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/people,,sir-allen-stanford-apologises-for-getting-too-close-to-cricketers-wags,52348

Clicked on the link and pressed play on the YouTube clip - you didn't warn me that Eammon Holmes' annoying smug face would be on the clip - that's not safe for work or ones health.

Be a little more careful next time please.

Wink
larwood

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, October 31, 2008, 20:39:38 »

Clicked on the link and pressed play on the YouTube clip - you didn't warn me that Eammon Holmes' annoying smug face would be on the clip - that's not safe for work or ones health.

Be a little more careful next time please.

Wink
Ha ha,have to admit to disliking Holmes myself as well.But thought he made a bit of an amusing comment about the whole thing being Stanfords train set Eek

And fate has just
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: