Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: fittons silence  (Read 11307 times)
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 16:57:09 »

To be fair, he looked like he was off his tits on something.
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 16:58:59 »

Haha probably, all the same though tell to shut up
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 17:08:13 »

YOU'RE RUBBISH .................. (Insert any players name here)

The mantra of Tonis mum..................

It's All Good..............
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 19:36:46 »

My voice still hasn't recovered from shouting at the linesman for not telling the ref he fucked up on a free kick decision.  I was doubting my passion a couple of seconds before that...

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 21:50:17 »

I started supporting in 1981, so I accept shit will happen more often than success.  I accept the shit after a game and at half time in the concourse when it's perfectly acceptable to vent your complete and utter anger at the game, but I got very fucked off with people on Sunday.  I enjoyed the 2nd half after I forgot about the game and moved away from other fans.  Sad.

Haivng done the leaflet drop in the Town centre a couple of years ago, it is clear Swindon suffers a high thick population count.  It's not a football problem per say.  People were telling me how we should never got rid of Hoddle for fucks sake, or that Honda should invest £20m as a gesture of goodwill.  It was a real eye opener.

Getting new fans is absolutely the right way to go, and I think it's not the new ones who annoyed me on Sunday.
dell boy

« Reply #80 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 17:30:49 »

Rob, do you realise how many TRUE Swindon fans turn up for every game from way outside the Swindon area?

The catchment area for Swindon must be one of the largest in the country, apart of course from Kent and Essex.

If you every travelled down the M4 from the London area for a Swindon home game you would be amazed how many of us come to games, so you assumption of thick Swindon fans in inner town has been the same for many years.

BANGKOK RED

« Reply #81 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2008, 17:36:16 »

I remember during the Prem days, nearly getting into fights at work because of plastic's knob Jockeys saying that Digby should be sacked for letting so many goals in.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: