Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: fittons silence  (Read 11513 times)
Colin Todd

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 15:23:11 »

what are the club going to do about it?  take potentially hundreds of fans to court?
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 15:30:51 »

Come on give AF a bit of time to tap someone up, or at least make sure he's got a decent replacement lined up.  It'd just be our luck if he did sack MM that he then goes and appoints Barry Hunter as our new boss.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 15:33:47 »

Can you opt out of the second part of the season ticket....

Technically, no. It's not a half season ticket, it's a full season ticket with a split payment option.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 15:35:01 »

So all those people saying they wont take up the second option and technically talking bollocks?
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 15:36:37 »

Possibly, but like Colin Todd said, I can't see the club wasting time and money chasing people for the second payment if they really don't want to pay it.
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #35 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 15:38:39 »

Technically, no. It's not a half season ticket, it's a full season ticket with a split payment option.

I have been wondering this. So if people choose not to pay then they still have a season ticket and so they can still get in right? Unless the club checks each name at the turnstiles.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 15:40:36 »

I have been wondering this. So if people choose not to pay then they still have a season ticket and so they can still get in right? Unless the club checks each name at the turnstiles.
No, not after Dec as the books sent out in August were only for games. You get the second lot of tickets after you've paid the 2nd installment
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 15:59:09 »

Can you opt out of the second part of the season ticket....

Yes I paid by cash and didnt give them any card details so I certainly can!!
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #38 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 16:14:46 »

So all those people saying they wont take up the second option and technically talking bollocks?

Not at all see below...

SEASON TICKET UPDATE: SECOND HALF
Posted on: Tue 23 Sep 2008

The STFC Box Office will be extending their opening hours for Season Ticket Holders to take out their second part Season Ticket which has to be purchased by 30th September.

Thursday 25th September    8am to 7pm
Saturday 26th September    8am to 3pm
Sunday 27th September    8am to 2.45pm (and after match)

For those fans who ticked the box on their application form for the 2nd payment to come out automatically, this will processed this month.

For fans who didn't request this, we would ask them to visit the STFC Ticket Office or call 0871 2232300 to pay the 2nd installment.

Season Ticket holders will have until Sept 30th to do this and will be given a 2nd Season Ticket booklet covering the 2nd half of the season.

It would be of great assistance to the Ticket Office if supporters could purchase their 2nd Season Ticket booklet as soon as possible, as this will help in avoiding large queues during the last week of the renewal process.

Should any fans choose not to take up their season tickets for the 2nd half of the season by October 1st, their seats will be released for general sale for games taking place after the visit of Yeovil Town on Saturday 20th December 2008.

The Club will announce the price of a Half Season Ticket, covering the final eleven games of the 2008-2009 Season at a later date.

http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10341~1386837,00.html
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 16:49:50 »

In regard to the original post, lets get some perspective here. Yes we have been piss poor in our last 3 home league games. Yes the solution may or may notinvolve replacing the management.

But so we really think 3 poor games needs comment from the Chairman? Especially when mixed amongst our away form, which has been acceptable. Of course not!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 16:56:22 »

In regard to the original post, lets get some perspective here. Yes we have been piss poor in our last 3 home league games. Yes the solution may or may notinvolve replacing the management.

But so we really think 3 poor games needs comment from the Chairman? Especially when mixed amongst our away form, which has been acceptable. Of course not!

Quite right....Mr Fitton will decide if and when, the club needs a change of manager, we need to support the team, which includes the gaffer.  If people feel unable to do so, then much better to stay away....have the moaners considered that our backers might not be too impressed with some of our "support"
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 17:02:03 »

Not at all see below...

SEASON TICKET UPDATE: SECOND HALF
Posted on: Tue 23 Sep 2008

The STFC Box Office will be extending their opening hours for Season Ticket Holders to take out their second part Season Ticket which has to be purchased by 30th September.

Thursday 25th September    8am to 7pm
Saturday 26th September    8am to 3pm
Sunday 27th September    8am to 2.45pm (and after match)

For those fans who ticked the box on their application form for the 2nd payment to come out automatically, this will processed this month.

For fans who didn't request this, we would ask them to visit the STFC Ticket Office or call 0871 2232300 to pay the 2nd installment.

Season Ticket holders will have until Sept 30th to do this and will be given a 2nd Season Ticket booklet covering the 2nd half of the season.

It would be of great assistance to the Ticket Office if supporters could purchase their 2nd Season Ticket booklet as soon as possible, as this will help in avoiding large queues during the last week of the renewal process.

Should any fans choose not to take up their season tickets for the 2nd half of the season by October 1st, their seats will be released for general sale for games taking place after the visit of Yeovil Town on Saturday 20th December 2008.

The Club will announce the price of a Half Season Ticket, covering the final eleven games of the 2008-2009 Season at a later date.

http://www.swindontownfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/TicketNews/0,,10341~1386837,00.html

That's the practical impact though Gazza - technically (in fact legally) there is no such opt-out option. Those who signed up for a season ticket committed to pay for it, just in installments. But, as CT has pointed out, in practical terms, I don't see the club taking legal action against fans to force them to meet their commitments.
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 17:18:00 »

I'm not sure Fitton needs to say anything. He should just let MM get on with it and if we fail to win the next two games call him into the office and say "look mate i'm sorry but on your bike."
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #43 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 17:20:20 »

That's the practical impact though Gazza - technically (in fact legally) there is no such opt-out option. Those who signed up for a season ticket committed to pay for it, just in installments. But, as CT has pointed out, in practical terms, I don't see the club taking legal action against fans to force them to meet their commitments.

Absolutely. I already paid for mine last month but I know 2 people already who are going to "opt out" of buying their ticket for the 2nd half of the season..
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 17:28:02 »

Absolutely. I already paid for mine last month but I know 2 people already who are going to "opt out" of buying their ticket for the 2nd half of the season..
I just don't understand that. It just seems like cutting off your nose to spite your face. If nothing else, they've already paid for more than half of the total cost in return for less than half the season's games.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: