Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Amankwaah  (Read 6732 times)
sonic youth

« Reply #45 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 18:19:16 »

anyone else get the impression aljofree doesn't like pressure?

prone to mistakes on the ball or with attackers bearing down on him, shoots off his mouth at teammates, can't deal with a bit of stick from fans when playing poorly...

michael
The Dude Abides

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 18:25:05 »

But strangely at times he looked class, on a couple of occasions he intercepted a through-ball by bringing it down on his chest and broke out of defence with it. Another time he hit a superb diagonal ball out that had their fullback in all kinds of trouble, we ended winning a corner from it. Obviously he got boo'd for hitting a long ball and didn't get the appreciation he deserved for his defensive prowess...
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #47 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 18:27:52 »

I get the impression that Aljofree is a cunt. A lazy, useless one at that. And no I'm not using him as a scapegoat, I'm judging him on how well he's playing and his general couldn't give a fuck attitude. The fact he's captain means I may judge him harsher than others but both he and JPM should be strung up by their bollocks by the big lamp post in the mifddle of the County Ground. If we get a new manager they should be left to waste in the reserves for the remainder of their contracts.  
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 18:29:25 »

There isnt a big lampost in the middle of the county ground?

Things get better but they never get good
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #49 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 18:32:25 »

There is, I'm sure. Well maybe not a lamp post but a big lighting thingy. Oh, you know what I mean - well maybe not. A thing that lights up the fucking roundabout. If I've imagined it then they should be dropped at the Kassam in their Swindon shirts with fuck off Scummers tattooed on their arses holding bananas.
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 18:36:16 »

I think your getting confused.

Magic Roundabout
[url width=470 height=350]http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/content/images/2007/10/22/msn_magic_roundabout_470x350.jpg[/url]

County ground
[url width=240 height=153]http://www.lutonfc.com/images/guide_swindon_town-ground.JPG[/url]

Just for future reference

Things get better but they never get good
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #51 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 18:39:50 »

Well whats that blobby white dot just over the middle? I'm struggling here. I drive thruogh the bloody thing at least twice a day.
dell boy

« Reply #52 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 18:41:03 »

I love the magic roundabouts, everyways a winner as far as I'm concerned.
Spencer_White

« Reply #53 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 19:44:08 »

I cant believe he hasnt resigned as captain yet.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 20:36:09 »

Well whats that blobby white dot just over the middle? I'm struggling here. I drive thruogh the bloody thing at least twice a day.

I think Dave was pointing out that you said there was a lamppost in the middle of the county ground, when you actually meant the magic roundabout.

Happy to help.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 07:54:46 »

I've just driven past the Magic and there is a bloody great big floodlight / lamposty thing in them iddle so my original comments stick. JPM and Aljofree should be strung by their nads from it.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 08:08:22 »

Aljorfree should not be Captain.

As to his shiteness, I'm willing to bet that if Malpas goes the new manager will play Aljorfree every game, as long as he's fit.

It's All Good..............
BANGKOK RED

« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 08:11:16 »

Aljorfree should not be Captain.

As to his shiteness, I'm willing to bet that if Malpas goes the new manager will play Aljorfree every game, as long as he's fit.

New manager out!!
Rustle
Prediction League Champion 2012/13

TEF World Cup Stunners Champion 2010

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 08:11:39 »

It's the manager who makes Aljofree look shit' he's looked ok'ish under sturrock and wise' He's no captain tho.Or just maybe our players can't adapt from playing hoofball to the passing game'perhaps they should go back to the sturrock way of playing if it bring's us three points.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2008, 08:28:19 »

Was just interested, what's everyone's opinions on him so far? He was getting slated up by me yesterday but I actually thought he played quite well.

I agree - a season out hasnt helped him but he has improved and certainly had the will to win on Saturday...

Clems Army!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
Print
Jump to: