Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Brezovan  (Read 8059 times)
JPC82

« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 21:15:48 »

Really couldn't give a shit if he stays or goes now. Dunno who we could bring in though?

hopefully someone better than Smith
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 21:18:51 »

Smith will be ok after a run of games. Chopping and changing doesn't help things.
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 21:20:27 »

I've really rated Smith in a lot of games, just had an unfortunate run recently, I hope he can turn it around and get the confidence back. Needs to start commanding the area better from set pieces though.
STFC_Gazza

« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 21:21:42 »

I've really rated Smith in a lot of games, just had an unfortunate run recently, I hope he can turn it around and get the confidence back. Needs to start commanding the area better from set pieces though.

Agree and enough of this punching the ball bollocks, Catch it!
axs
naaarrrrrppppp

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 21:22:23 »

not so easy when you're 5'4".
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 21:23:20 »

Is the punching thing a Granville input or too much watching La liga etc?
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 21:42:19 »

meh, a few months ago I would have said no, no chance dont sell Brez at all. Keep him at all costs.

Now, i'm not really fussed. Lets be honest he hasnt reached the standard he set himself in his first few games. I really wouldnt be fussed if we got rid at all....
Rich Pullen

« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 21:46:44 »

meh, a few months ago I would have said no, no chance dont sell Brez at all. Keep him at all costs.

Now, i'm not really fussed. Lets be honest he hasnt reached the standard he set himself in his first few games. I really wouldnt be fussed if we got rid at all....

Yeah, I'd agree with that.

I think had Brezovan not had that big injury things could've been much different... and we could've made a mondo-profit.

For various reasons it hasn't happened and as long as we make some kind of profit it's not a disaster for the club.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 00:44:08 »

Well Brez never started the game today at Exeter and there was no sign of him before the game, unlike Corr who was running round like a lunatic before the game warming up (which seemed a bit odd) before injuring himself.

BTW it was a pretty crap performance from the ressys who got beat 2-0 with Pook playing OK, Ifil and Kanyuka and Casal looked off the pace, but the best player by miles was Marshall who looked a better player when he played wide left in the second half...unusually.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 08:10:26 »

Corr who was running round like a lunatic before the game warming up (which seemed a bit odd) before injuring himself.

here we go again
glos_robin

« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 12:11:53 »

Glos Robin is going to be even more miserable than usual when he or she sees this Sad
Damn right.........not exactly a good position to be in with the error prone Smith and Mark Scott as our 2 keepers when we are already shipping goals. We would need an instant replacement in January. Who we'd get I don't know, you just have to look at the Premiership to realise there is a shortage of quality keepers even in the top flight at the moment.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 12:14:22 »

might as well not bother with a keeper then....
my-velocity

« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 12:17:13 »

Brez should be starting, end of. Much better than Smith overall IMO..
I don't know what goes through Malpas' head at all, confuses the hell out of me.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 12:27:33 »

We would need an instant replacement in January. Who we'd get I don't know.

Steve Phillips or Stuart Nelson.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 12:31:48 »

lee peacock
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: