Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Malpas Out  (Read 30527 times)
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #315 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 09:46:10 »

Oh come on, it is a bit sad for a grown bloke to do that all season.  Whether he's a nice bloke or not.  I always give him a little shout when he runs in after his warm up, and he loves it!!  Fair play to him, but he deserves a little stick, he must like the attention.
hmmmmmmmmmmm orange hats, adver, likes attention Wink
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #316 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 09:58:48 »

Ha ha!!!  Good one DRS! 

The thing is if someone gave me stick because of that I'd just have to accept it, flipping heck that seems a long time ago (thank God).
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #317 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 11:24:07 »

Oh come on, it is a bit sad for a grown bloke to do that all season.  Whether he's a nice bloke or not.  I always give him a little shout when he runs in after his warm up, and he loves it!!  Fair play to him, but he deserves a little stick, he must like the attention.

Aye but some would say it's sad for a grown man to spend the majority of his time on an internet forum (I'm not having a dig btw, I'm reading this forum for far too much of my life). All about opinions and as you said, he probably enjoys the attention!

He probably should have came on yesterday anyway, would have done a better job than JP.
janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #318 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 11:29:12 »

Aye but some would say it's sad for a grown man to spend the majority of his time on an internet forum (I'm not having a dig btw, I'm reading this forum for far too much of my life). All about opinions and as you said, he probably enjoys the attention!

Agreed, especially if I logged on in the middle of the pitch before kick off.  I do spend too much time on here during the day!!

But like you say he must love the attention, the stick he gets is light hearted, so there's not a problem

JPC82

« Reply #319 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 17:41:18 »

u would expect players such as Peacs Brez and Pooky to want Malpas as as they arnt playing but heard today 4 players who have played most games under Malpas and some who he even signed all said they cant wait for him to go
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #320 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 17:42:54 »

u would expect players such as Peacs Brez and Pooky to want Malpas as as they arnt playing but heard today 4 players who have played most games under Malpas and some who he even signed all said they cant wait for him to go

If that's true then it's no surprise that we keep playing so crap.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #321 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 17:43:29 »

What exactly do they say his main failings are?

Very worrying if they really think that and aren't just letting off steam/whining at tough training, etc.
JPC82

« Reply #322 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 17:44:35 »

What exactly do they say his main failings are?

man management, training, tactics, honestly they have nothing good to say about the bloke
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #323 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 17:45:55 »

malpas truely is a dead man walking, he has no chance of keeping his job when the players don't want to play for him.
JPC82

« Reply #324 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 17:46:44 »

tough training?Huh? he got them in today had a chat bout fuck all then gave them the day off
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #325 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 17:47:40 »

when are they next training?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #326 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 17:47:57 »

man management, training, tactics, honestly they have nothing good to say about the bloke

Oh good!

I'm not doubting what you were told, but I do hope those concerned were gobbing off through frustration. However the performances seem to indicate otherwise.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #327 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 17:48:07 »

tough training?Huh? he got them in today had a chat bout fuck all then gave them the day off

Now that's something that shouldn't happen. The lazy cunts should've been sent on a 10 mile run after yesterday's performance.
JPC82

« Reply #328 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 17:48:28 »

when are they next training?

tomorrow i guess
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #329 on: Monday, September 29, 2008, 17:49:08 »

If that's true then malpas deserves the sack, this players need a rocket up their arses and need to train hard, giving them the day off is a joke and about sums up the man, giving them the day off after that shite yesterday? joke.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: