Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Malpas Out  (Read 30521 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #225 on: Saturday, September 27, 2008, 10:24:48 »

They are pretty much my thoughts too Si.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Red End Street

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 17:07:09 »

To be honest a piss poor defeat and I'll start having my doubts.... Its still too early to get rid of him but....

==========================================================================

Sorry, don't agree the home performances are going from bad to worse, currently we're much better away, if some of the rumours are true he's lost the dressing room, why wasn't Ifil at least on the bench, he certainly isn't a worse defender than our joke of a captain, and on the basis he was dropped for making a mistake against Leeds why weren't Phil Smith and Aljofree to, get rid as soon as IMO

Better Red Than Yellow
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #227 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 17:24:01 »

Totally agree red end street, i think he has lost the dressing room, he has made ifil a scapegoat in my opinion, i bet he has fallen out with him but looking at the performances the players don't want to play for him or that's the way it seems.
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:17:54 »

Totally agree.

Why was Ifil not even on the bench today? Aljofre has made more mistakes yet he plays every week and is captain. He must be the worst captain i can remember because you never see him even talk amongst the back four unless its deflect criticism from himself.

Malpas-well what the motherwell fans warned us has come to pass. He took over a decent looking top 10 side in January and he has turned us into relegation fodder. The players look totally deviod of any confidence, and do not seem to want to play for him. He has lost the dressing room and the fans now.

Tactically totally inept- and as for formations dont even get started. Players seem totally unaware of what they should be doing- with all 3 of them bellowing different instructions from the touchline.

In short he has taken a decent group and made us into a pile of shite- he must go now along with Byrne and Williams.

As for a new manager- i would like to see cotterill/Holloway. They must be able to bring in their own backroom team though
Don Rogers Shop

« Reply #229 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:19:43 »

Good post with reasoning at last bart
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:20:00 »

Dundee Utd, not Motherwell Bartelby. Congratulations on a post with reasons in though, we're making progress here.
Rich Pullen

« Reply #231 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:21:14 »

Dundee Utd, not Motherwell Bartelby. Congratulations on a post with reasons in though, we're making progress here.

No, Malpas managed Motherwell.
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #232 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:22:25 »

I agree with you bart, motherwell fans did indeed warn us about what malpas was likem, turning a decent side into a bad one and almost getting them relegated, their fans didn't take to him, this sounds all too familiar with what is happening here.

Thanks for trying malpas but you are not upto the job and are not good enough, maybe go back to scotland and be a coach or something.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:23:32 »

No, Malpas managed Motherwell.

He did? I take it back :p
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:24:09 »

I agree with you bart, motherwell fans did indeed warn us about what malpas was likem, turning a decent side into a bad one and almost getting them relegated, their fans didn't take to him, this sounds all too familiar with what is happening here.

Thanks for trying malpas but you are not upto the job and are not good enough, maybe go back to scotland and be a coach or something.

Don't be such a patronising cunt.

I agree he's got to go, but all this bollocks about what Motherwell fans said, who gives a fuck?

It's All Good..............
OneAndrewFitton

« Reply #235 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:29:23 »

Don't be such a patronising cunt.

I agree he's got to go, but all this bollocks about what Motherwell fans said, who gives a fuck?

Well the same thing is happening here as at motherwell, question is why the hell did fitton employ this clown in the first place? he has no track record, failed miserably in his one and only job as a manager and has proved all of this here!

Fitton made a terrible mistake appointing him.
STFC Bart

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:30:18 »

Just goes to prove though that with the track record he had (none) he should never have been appointed in the first place
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:31:53 »

Yup. They also gave that utterly shocking manager McLeish a torrid time. Says more about them than the respective managers. We should judge Malpas on what he does here, what we can see with our own eyes, not what some fans of some other club we know naff all about say on McThisIsTheNoo
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:32:04 »

Lou Macari, Ossie Ardiles and Glenn Hoddle were appointed here with no previous track record.

Not having a previson track record doesnt make you a bad manager.

Rich Pullen

« Reply #239 on: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 18:33:21 »

Lou Macari, Ossie Ardiles and Glenn Hoddle were appointed here with no previous track record.

Not having a previson track record doesnt make you a bad manager.

Correct and Malpas did have domestic managerial experience! Not fantastic I grant you... but still.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: