Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 25   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Malpas Out  (Read 30703 times)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 08:10:05 »

Spot on DV! Check Corr's eyes, he's got a thigh strain. What is Brezovan's virus code for?
Brez got into a massive ruck with the coach driver after a mistranslation mishap led to him inadvertently proposing to Adi Williams. I'd be surprised if the world was still standing by Christmas after this!
A Gent Orange

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 08:11:39 »

I heard that Malpas shot him. In the chin. With a crossbow. And then turned the weapon on himself.

I'll be surprised if there is still a Christmas after Christmas...
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 08:46:45 »

A guy called Tom has started posting on Thisis. Bizarrely, his rumour involves a bus driver!

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
lambourn red

« Reply #153 on: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 10:55:23 »

More Bullshit on thisis.

A new poster claiming to know some of the board members reckons Sturrock could be on his way back with Malpas moving to coaching role.

"I certainly don't blame people for being guarded, I know how annoying it can be having some loser coming onto a forum and claiming they know the ins and outs of the whole football club. I wouldn't disrespect fans in that way, especially as the only reason I'm sharing this information with you guys is because I grew up in Salisbury and have a huge soft spot for Swindon. I was delighted when Andrew first mentioned getting involved and encouraged him to the point of stalking!

One thing I do know is it's imperative that AF works with a bloke he truly trusts and respects. And, rightly or wrongly, that man is Paul Sturrock.

Someone should ask MM openly about this on camera; then you look at his face and tell me he isn't well aware. Or even AF for that matter, though his poker face is legendary.

Malpas was given the time to prove he could do it alone, and now the alarm bells are ringing. Believe me, he will step aside gracefully (what choice does he have?) and PS will walk back in. This time Sturrock will have money to spend (AF is very willing to splash the cash regardless of his talk of prudence, he just doesn't want Malpas spending it. Notice how willing he is to go out and get players who have been previously earmarked previously by Sturrock?) He will also have security and no unnecessary negative influence from the Board, only full support.

I honestly believe this will happen in the not too distant future. If i'm wrong, I'll happily be regarded with contempt by all fans.

And whilst on the subject of fans, rest assured AF is well aware that the minority of doom and gloom merchants do not represent the real fans. But they still irk the living daylights out of him!"

http://forum.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=4422&start=15
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 10:58:25 »

Ah, makes sense....Sturrock and Fitton are so tight and pally that Sturrock fucked off first chance he got.

The pre-season friendly against Plymouth showed how much respect Paul Sturrock still has for this club, none.

janaage
People's Front of Alba

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 11:05:52 »

Who would even want PS back.  Shit football, no offence to the bloke but he's not really one for the future.  Already fucked us over once, and his "entourage".  He's burnt his bridges here as far as I'm concerned.

Also PS working with MM wouldn't work, their footballing styles seem to be at the opposite end of the spectrum.
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 11:07:45 »

I'd have him back because he's a good manager.

Although it will never happen so it doesnt matter.
dell boy

« Reply #157 on: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 11:11:22 »

This is silly, Sturrock back here will not happen. He's made a mistake going back to Plymouth again and their fans are on his back, same would happen here very quickly.

Total nonsense
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 11:18:03 »

Ah, makes sense....Sturrock and Fitton are so tight and pally that Sturrock fucked off first chance he got.

The pre-season friendly against Plymouth showed how much respect Paul Sturrock still has for this club, none.

Or ... maybe PS and MM made a secret arrangement to send the Muff yoofs so we could practise winning at home?

It might just work, though with MM managing the offensive team and PS managing the defensive unit. Then all we need is someone for the specialsts.
Jamiesfuturewife
Cats is nature

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 11:31:27 »

OR maybe Paul Sturrock never turned up to the Plymouth match to throw people off the scent???
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 11:35:26 »

We could start guessing who else might be replacing MM based on the fact that they haven't been seen at the CG for some time, if ever, in a cunning ploy to keep their identity a secret!
Weasel

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 11:37:15 »

OR maybe Paul Sturrock never turned up to the Plymouth match to throw people off the scent???

Or maybe they're the same person. Maybe Malpas is the mild-mannered manager Clark Kent to Sturrock's superman-ager?
Dazzza

« Reply #162 on: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 11:41:01 »

More crap than a 5am chicken byriani toilet dash but even so in principal the thought of Sturrock’s return would leave a worse taste in my mouth than Yeovil Red did (curdled).

I can understand jumping ship at Plymouth.  It’s clear that they don’t have resources and having lost so many key players and failed to attract replacements things are definitely on the slide.  Plus like an Elton John marriage that honeymoon period was over within a week of the new season and the frustrated Muff fans are starting to get on his back.

I’m sure Fitton would have the fella back quicker than a quick fit fitter but it would be a dirty bit of business to do to Malpas on both of their accounts and a complete over reaction to lets face it is an inconsistent but ultimately not disastrous (yet) start to the season. 

If Malpas is to get anywhere he needs time to get it right and by jove the dour fucker will get it right.   Of that my people I am certain.

Dazzza

« Reply #163 on: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 11:41:40 »

Steve Lomas is in talks to become Colchester manager.  Worth a look?

wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: Thursday, September 25, 2008, 11:44:16 »

Or maybe they're the same person. Maybe Malpas is the mild-mannered manager Clark Kent to Sturrock's superman-ager?

aaaaand ... somebody has buried a piece of green kryptonite under the pitch. Bastards!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 ... 25   Go Up
Print
Jump to: